<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Halloween weekends!!


Hey guys!!! Long time no see!!!!!
Hahaha I know I havent been updating at all recently, sorry! T__T
Last week I worked too much that's why
By the time I reach home I totally have no energy and time to update T__T

みんなお久しぶりです!!
最近全然更新してないよね!!ごめん!(;;)
先週金曜日から毎日朝から夜中1時までバイトやってたから、
更新の時間とエナジーは全然ない~><

Last week was Halloween,
So Sentosa had this Halloween event,
And I had to work until 1am every night since last Friday T___T
Plus I have to start work at 930am on Monday too~ T__T
But well Halloween was fun so I guess it's alright!! =D
(Not to mention all the money I'm earning MUHAHAHA)

先週はハロウィンやね!!
セントーサでハロウィンイベントがあって、
金土日は夜中1時まで働いて、
月曜日やっと休めると思ったけど、バイトは朝9時間から6時半までだ(苦笑)
まま~ハロウィンは楽しかったからもういいや!^^

So shall we take a look at some photos now?? =D
じゃー写真見ましょうか??^^

And on Friday, Shuyan came here to play, so we took a photo together ^^
金曜日友達が遊びに来て、一緒に写真撮りました!^^

Photobucket

Ahhh~ I guess it's hard to take a picture outside when it's so dark T__T
ああ。。やっぱそと暗いから写真上手くできないね。。

So, we went inside the shop and took another picture =D
じゃ。。店の中にもう一回撮ろう!!

Photobucket

Yay~~~^^ Shuyan is so pretty right~~~ XD
やった!!!^^ 彼女は綺麗だよね~~><


And on the last day I took a picture with Liting ^^
そして最後の日、Litingと一緒に写真撮った!!^^

Photobucket

I forgot who took this picture but..
Take until so lousy!! LOL Next time we must take another photo together!!
誰が写真を撮ってくれたのはもう覚えてない、
でもあいつは下手やね~>< いつかまたちゃんと写真撮りましょう^^

And since it's Halloween, all the ghost came out to play!!!!~~~~
そして、ハロウィンだから、お化けたちもみんなそとに出ちゃった!!!!!怖い~~~~


Photobucket

LOL the camera is set to the wrong mode ~.~
カメラモードは間違ったね(--’’)


Photobucket

Solo picture lol
ソロ写真www


Photobucket

Indian ghost!!
インディアンお化け!!


Photobucket

Her fire went out so I light it up for her again HAHA XD
彼女の火はもう消したから、ライトアップしてあげた!!><


Photobucket

This guy, is TOTALLY BLACK HAHA!!
Seriously when he walks around YOU CAN'T SEE HIM
Then he will suddenly appear in front of you and go BAHHH!!!! haha
He scared me quite a few times LOL
あいつはね、全身黒いから、
そとに歩いたときほとんど見えないよ!!!
そして急にあなたの前に「ばああ!!!」って、めっちゃびっくりした!!(;;)


Photobucket

Wayang ghost HAHA
ワーヤンお化け


Photobucket

The western ghost~~~
ウエスタンお化け~~


Photobucket

The chinese ghost!!!
She always looks at you with this scary stare LOLOL
中国お化け!!
彼女はいつもその怖い目であなたを見つめて、怖い~~><


Photobucket

The witch that walks around carrying a human head~~
人間の頭を持ってるの魔女~~


Photobucket

Japanese school girl ghost haha
Her laughter is sooooo creepy that once you hear it you cannot forget it!! LOL
It will haunt you forever LOL
日本少女お化けww
彼女の笑い声はめっちゃめっちゃ怖い!!
聞いたらめっちゃ悪い感じ気がするwww


Photobucket

The Taoist ghost!!
Hahaha I think he looks quite cute though LOL
道家お化け~~
彼はちょっと可愛いと思うけどwwww


Photobucket

The Japanese ghost!!!
HAHA I got cut up by her LOL
日本お化け!!
その刀切られたwww


Photobucket

This guy is not a staff,
But he has been coming for all these days standing outside taking picture with everyone LOL
Seriously he is damm free HAHAHA
その男はスタッフじゃないけど、
3日のイベント全部来ちゃった、ずっとそとで他の人一緒に写真を撮ってた
すごいでしょうww


Photobucket

Kennedy!! He works at the Restaurant in Sentosa LOL
His work ended and he went to put on a mask and take pictures with everyone outside HAHA
Everyone seems so free ~.~ LOL
これはセントーサのレストランに働いてるの友達!!!
彼仕事終わったから、マスクをかぶって、そとでお客さんと一緒に写真を撮ったwww
やっぱみんな暇人だな!!ww


Photobucket

The Scream guy!!!
HAHA he is not even a staff ok!! But he just walks around outside and take pictures with everyone LOL
And even when I am selling my horns he kept standing beside me and accompany me LOL
スクリーム!!
彼もお客さんです!!でもずっとそとで他のお客さん一緒に写真を撮った、
そしてハロウィン物売ったときずっとそばにいてくれたwww


Photobucket

The malay pontianak ghost~~
The ghost that carries a baby and haunts pregnant ladies and guys~
Scary~ T___T
マレイのお化け、ポンティアナクです~~
赤ちゃんを抱いて、妊婦と男を狙うのお化け。。怖い~><


Photobucket

The Malay ghost LOL
マレイお化け~~


And the final picture~~
そして最後の、

Photobucket

GEISHA!!!!!!
This person is a GUY!! HAHAHA
But seriously, he put in his best at doing this~
For the past few days, he has been screaming and acting his role,
And scaring all the guests LOL
I must say I am really impressed by his effort!!
And he worked too hard that on the last day of Halloween he really fell sick,
And he had to take MC and couldn't come on the last day =(((
I'm so glad I managed to take a picture with him on Saturday~
Geisha!! Get well soon kays!!!
Just so you know everyone loved you!!! ^^

芸者!!!!!!!!
この人は男です!!
でも彼はね、本当に一所懸命芸者お化けとロールをやってたよ!
3時間4時間くらいずっと叫んで、お客さんをびっくりする
本当に頑張った!!
で、最後ハロウィンの日は調子わるくなちゃった、
ハロウィンに出てない(;;)
土曜日写真撮ってよかったね!!
はやく直してね!!みんなは芸者を大好きよ!!=DDD

Well I have other photos too, but they are not sent to me yet,
So I can't share them here T__T
Since Sunday was the last day for the Halloween event,
We were allowed to go inside the haunted houses and play!!
Even Merlion was turned into one of the haunted places too~ LOL
And for that Merlion trail I was made to go in ALONE HAHAHA!!
Going in alone is definitely more scary!!!
But it was fun!!
And I got out alive HAHAHA

And guess what? I had to start work at 930am on Monday!!
When I went to work I was totally dead
Can't walk, no energy to smile or think LOL
But well, something good happened so I shall not complain!! =D
Wanna know then come ask me =)

で、他の写真はまだあるけど、まだ送ってくれない。。
日曜日はハロウィンファイナルだから、
みんな一緒にいろんなお化けやに遊びに行きました!!
マーライオンもお化けやになったよー
そして私は一人で中に行かせました><
やっぱ一人で行ったほうが怖いよね!!
でも無事で生きて出ました!!www

ハロウィンイベントが終わったけど、
月曜日バイト9時半だった!!
バイト行ったとき本当に死んでるみたいww
まぁでもいいこともあったよー ^^


Tomorrow I'll be going to watch soccer again~~
After soooo long hehehe
And I have Accounting exam next week..
Ahhh I need to start studying again!! T__T
明日またサッカー観に行きます!!
髪も切ります!!!
来週Accouting試験あるから、
勉強しないと(;;)

Alright I'm off to watch dramas now!!
See you!!! ^^
じゃ、ドラマみたいから、
またね!!!^^


あなた!!
ちゃんと写真送ってくれるといいな^^
そして無事で日本に帰ってね^^
連絡を待ってるから><

Labels: , ,


blogged @ Tuesday, November 2, 2010 11:53:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage