<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
w-inds. Live Tour 2010 Another World Goods!!


Uwaaaa!!!
When I woke up this morning I saw it in twitter!!!
Another World Tour goods list out!!!
And this time the goods are SOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!

うわああ!!
今朝起きたらツイッターから見たの情報です!!!
Another Worldグッズリストが出てきました!!
今回のグッズはめっちゃくちゃ綺麗だもん!!!

This list is just a list of the goods that I want
If you want to see the complete list, please go HERE
こちらのリストはただセーラが欲しいものだけね。。
もし全部のリストが見たいならこちらへ


Photobucket

Pamphlet:2500yen
60pages, A4size
Uwaaa~~~ Ryohei looks soooo kakkoii in that photo!! LOL
パンフレット: 2500円
60ページ、A4サイズ
うわああ。。涼平はめっちゃカッコイイ!!!


Photobucket

Table top calendar:2000yen
Original table top calendar for year 2011
It consist of 13 pages
Size:190mmx150mm
I want this..but I dont think I'm buying it
It's too expensive..T__T

卓上カレンダー:2000円
2011年オリジナル卓上カレンダー(13枚綴り)
サイズ:190mm×150mm(リングタイプ)
これが欲しいけど。。たぶん買わないな。。高すぎ(;;)


Photobucket

Wall Calendar:2500yen
It has 13 pages, Original Calendar of year 2011
Size:B2
THIS THIS THIS!!! I WANT THIS!!!!
AND IT'S B2 SIZE!! BIGGER THAN THE PAMPHLET!!!
MAYBE I WILL BUY THIS!!!! LOL

壁掛けカレンダー:2500円
商品説明:2011年オリジナル壁掛けカレンダー(13枚綴り)
サイズ:B2サイズ(515mm×728mm)
これこれ!!!欲しい!!!!しかもB2サイズよ!!
パンフレットより大きい!(笑)
これ買うかも!!


Photobucket

Ryohei's Photoset:500yen
I want this..but I guess I'm not getting the photos..

涼平の写真セット:500円
これも欲しいけど。。写真ならやっぱ買わないなー


Photobucket

Heart Charm Choker(Black/Red):1500yen
If I'm buying this I'm definitely getting the black one!!!
Hahaha I might buy this! The box is so nice too!! T__T

ハートチャームチョーカー(カラー:ブラック/レッド):1500円
買うなら絶対黒い!!!!!
これも買うかも!!箱も綺麗わーー(;;)


Photobucket

Towel:2000yen
It's a must for the live!! It comes with a clear case
HAHAHA!! You serious?!! LOL
But I love the design!! BLACK AND WHITE!!!
Should I buy?? Should I not?! T__T

タオル:2000円
ライブの必需品!クリアケース付き。
ははは!!マジで(笑)
デザインはめっちゃ好き!!黒いと白い!
買うか?買わないか?(;;)


Photobucket

T-shirt(S/M/L):3000yen
The simple AW logo gives off an adult feeling on the T-shirt
Yupp yupp!!! This is why I love this shirt!!!
Ahhhh!! How how how?!?! T___T

Tシャツ(S/M/L):3000円
シンプルな「AW」ロゴが映える大人っぽい仕上がりのTシャツ
そうそう!!!だからこそこのシャツめっちゃ好き!!(;;)
どうしよーーーーー(;;)


Photobucket

USB Memory:3800yen
Ryohei's produce. It's stick type design is made for easy usage.
Ahhh~ Ryohei's design!! I am soooo buying this!!!!
I hope it doesnt get sold out!!! T___T

USBメモリー:3800円
RYOHEIプロデュース。使い勝手を第一に考えたシンプルなスティックタイプ
涼平がデザインの!!!!これ絶対絶対買う!!!!
売り切らないといいね!!T____T


Photobucket

Big Parka:6800yen
Keita's produce. The original parka with a unique design and gives off a strong personality.
Uwaaa!!! This is so nice!!! I love love love Parka!!!
And it's BLACK!!!
But but...6800yen is too expensive!! T__T I can't afford it..T__T

ビッグパーカー:6800円
KEITAプロデュース。独特のデザインが強烈な個性を放つオリジナルパーカー!
うわあああ!!!これ綺麗!!パーカーが大好きだから!!
しかも黒い!!!
でもでも。。。6800円で高すぎな。。やっぱり買えない。。(;;)


Alright that's all!!
Hmm but I don't really know how I can get the goods T__T
Does anyone know of any sources??
Since I'm in Singapore T__T
If there's someone who can help me buy them I'll be really grateful!!
Of course I will pay for the goods too!
If there's anyone who can help me with getting the goods please let me know!!! ^^
Alright~ I'm gonna go eat and then leave for work soon!!
Cya~~~ ^^

はーいこれ以上!!
hmm。。でもシンガポールに居るから。。
どやってグッズ買うのかまだ分からないけどな。。
誰か知ってる?
もし買ってくれる人があるなら。。きっと嬉しいです!!
もちろんお金もちゃんと払うからね!!
もし手伝ってあげたい人があるなら、セーラと連絡してくれない??^^
んじゃ、今からご飯食べてバイト行くよ!!!^^
バイバイ!!!(^^)ノシ

Labels:


blogged @ Wednesday, December 15, 2010 11:56:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage