<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
またやっちゃたなー


Once again, I missed work today...
When I woke up at 6+ this morning,
I had this terrible fever, and my throat hurts sooo bad,
Totally can't get myself out of the bed..

So I hurry up and phoned my boss,
And tell her that I can't make it for work,
So she asked someone else to open the shop in my place..
But haiz..if you think about it,
Imagine if it's me who received a phone call at 6am in the morning,
Asking me to go work..
I would feel damn reluctant to go work too..

That why, I'm so so so sorry for the inconvenience that I have caused T___T

今日はまたバイト行けなかった・・・
今朝6時起きて、すげー熱があって、
のどもめっちゃ痛くて、
全然ベッドから離れられない。。

そして早く店長に電話して、
そして店長は他のスタッフに頼んで、
店を開けました。。
もし自分は朝6時急に電話が来て、
「ね、今日はあなたが店を開けてくれない?」と言われたら、
自分でもいやだね・・
そんな気持ちも分かるさ。。

だからそんなに迷惑かけてしまって、
本当にごめんなさい。。


So for today, I guess I'll just rest at home,
And eat some medicine later..
Watch a bit of anime I guess?
But I'm still feeling quite dizzy though..T__T

今はただ家にゆっくり休んで、
薬あとで飲むつもり。。
アニメとかも観ようかな。。。
頭はまだふらふらしてるけどね。。。


And oh, recently, it has finally stopped raining in Singapore!!
It's no longer rain rain rain everyday!!!
But guess what?!
IT'S SOOOO FREAKING HOT!!!!!!
Gosh I totally can't stand this heat!!
Why can't Singapore just have a normal temperature that is acceptable?! T__T
Ahhh~ if only Singapore have 4 seasons =X

シンガポールはやっと雨をやんだけど、
最近はすごく暑くなった!
もうたまらないよ!!(;;)
なんで普通の温度なんてならないの!!><
四季とかも体験したいな!!


By the way, it seems like Japan has been snowing quite a bit these days!!
My friend actually took a photo and sent a mail to me!!!
Look!!!
ちなみに、日本は最近雪はめっちゃ降ったらしいね!!
友達が写真を撮ってくれたよ!!
見て!!


Photobucket

It's soooo pretty~~~ I just love the snow so much T___T
I wonder when will I actually get to experience snow myself..
雪はやっぱ綺麗だなー
私は一体いつそんな綺麗な雪をやっと見れるんだろう。。


And tomorrow it's Valentine's Day!!
I guess I will be spending it alone this year again,
Just like any other year LOL
I have to work tomorrow too..
Once again, I will be sent to the small Merlion Plaza,
With all the dead dragonflies,
And will be stuck in that shop alone for the whole day!!! T___T
Some Valentine's Day huh? lol

明日はまたバレンタインだよね!
今年もまた一人で過ごすね。。
バイトもあるし。。
また一人で小さいの店にやられたね!!(;;)
その蜻蛉地獄の店!!(;;)
バレンタインなのに・・・><



早く3月来て欲しいな!!!
君!!明日はやっと最後のテストやろ!!!
一所懸命頑張れね!!^^
応援するよ!!(^^)v

Labels: ,


blogged @ Sunday, February 13, 2011 1:11:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage