<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YITING!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!!
YOU HAVE TURNED 19!!!!!
Well I have known you since I was in J1?
Since then we have been hanging out quite abit,
Talked quite (and I really mean quite) ALOT
Times spent with you have always been enjoyable.
Expect for those times when we have to study and get so stressed up
Or those times when we are just nua-ing around cineleisure not knowing what to do
While waiting for Wii chamber to be ours

However all in all,
Thanks for being such a great friend of mine,
Thanks for all the laughter that you have given me,
And thanks for just being there
On this 19th birthday,
Girl I just pray that you will have one of the best birthdays ever
(Both you and I know that we have this thing about birthdays lol)
But still, I just pray that you'll enjoy it =D

And from now on,
I hope that you will always be able to smile like this ^^
Lastly
I LOVE YOU!!!!! =DD










PS: So sorry I wanted to dedicate this post just for you Yiting,
But I went to my community and found out that Koichi is gonna release a new Single on 29th July!!!!
That explains the concert!! OMGOMGOMG
I so wanna buy the Limited Edition version!!!! T______T
PPS: DAMMIT!! After looking at the tracks in all the 3 versions, Limited, Normal Limited and Normal I GOT A FEELING I'LL END UP BUYING ALL OF THEM!!!
DAMM YOU KOICHI!!!!! ARGH!!
MONEY FALL FROM THE SKY PLS PLS PLS

Labels: , ,


blogged @ Friday, June 19, 2009 4:24:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage