<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Koichi Deep in Your Heart/+MILLION but -LOVE


Weeeee here I am again!
Oh man I cant believe at the frequency I'm updating LOL
Well alot of things has been happening recently ne~
Cant help but want to update haha

Today my alarm clock rang at 10am LOL
Because Yiting said that she waking up at 10
So I just set the alarm at 10 in case I cant wake up LOL
We were supposed to meet at Outram Park to check out some printing stuffs
So my alarm clock rang at 10am sharp
"Just get up just get up~"
These 2 lines just kept singing~~
Its so so so irritating k!! >=(
If you're interested in knowing what's my alarm clock tone just click HERE LOL

So yea..
Because I cant stop thinking about my Koichi's singles,
I ended up waking up the 1st TIME IT RANG
Its been 10000000000000000000000 years since I didnt press the snooze button k!!
Its amazing how Koichi can do stuffs to me ~.~
LOL so I called up HMV
And asked them about the ordering of the cd
The conversation went like this:
"Hi erm, I'm calling to enquire about the preordering of CD, asianpop,"
(At this point, the person just kept quiet and listen so I figured I should just continue talking)
"Domoto Koichi is releasing this new single, and I would like to see if its possible for you to preorder it for me"
"Oh please wait a moment I'll transfer you to the AsianPop line"
Tranferring~~~
"Hi erm, I'm calling to enquire about the preordering of CD."
(At this point, the person didnt say anything also)
"I would like to check if its possible for me to preorder the CD that Domoto Koichi is going to release?"
"Oh please wait a minute, I will pass the phone over to someone who can help you"
BASKET DUNNO THEN JUST SAY SO LAR!!
Make me repeat the same thing twice.

Finally the last person pick up the phone
And I had to say that for the third time
"Hi erm, I'm calling to enquire about the preordering of CD."I would like to check if its possible for me to preorder the CD that Domoto Koichi is going to release?"
'Oh we can only order for you if its nearer to the release date'
"Huh? But erm its Limited Edition"
"Oh limited edition ah~ If they contain the DVD we will not preorder it for you"


BASKET Limited Edition of course got DVD lar!!!!
Why so mafan one.
Somemore its not like HMV dont have CDs that contain the DVD inside lor
What is the problem man zzz
So end up I actually repeated something thrice,
And ended up not being able to get anything done since they cant preorder it for me zzzz


So I ended up meeting Yiting and went to Outram Park for the printing shop
When we finally reached.
IT WAS CLOSED
DAMMIT
LOL it was scorching hot and we walked quite abit to find the shop closed T____T
After that we just walked all the way back to the MRT station and went to City Hall
Because I wanted to check out the HMV there.

After eating our lunch there I said that I wanted to go Heeren ~.~
Because I realised that the HMV at CityLink is DAMM DAMM SMALL
I mean
Since then did it get this small?!?!
LOL
The last time I went it seemed quite big to me LOL
And I saw Koichi's Mirror Concert DVD there too
Again selling for $183!!!
So expensive!!!
Any kind souls willing to buy it for me??
I will love you forever~~~~ T_________T

Haha so off we went to Heeren LOL
And the HMV as expected, was much bigger LOL
And I found the Domoto Tsuyoshi compartment
Apart from the usual KinKi Kids compartment LOL
And so unfair can!
My poor Domoto Koichi's CD are also labelled under Domoto Tsuyoshi HAHAHA
Aiya since they are so close it doesnt really matter who's who already LOL
Where there is Tsuyoshi there will always be Koichi, vice versa HAHA
OMG fangirl mode ~.~

LOL so yea I found Koichi's Deep in your Heart SINGLE!
And there are 2 colours!!
Which means that there are 2 versions!
LOL
The Green colour has the same tracks, Deep in your Heart and +MILLION but -LOVE
However the green colour album has the Karaoke version of Deep in your Heart ONLY
Plus the DVD which contains the Music Video of Deep in your Heart plus the making.
The Red colour has the same tracks,
However it contains the Karaoke version of +MILLION but -LOVE
Same thing containing the DVD which has the Music Video of +MILLION but -LOVE and the making.

Seriously, Koichi YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!!!!!
Omg in the end I bought the green one, because I liked the song Deep in your Heart more,
As well as because the green one only has like one CD left there
While the red one still got quite afew more
Even though I think the red one looks nicer T___T HAHAHA

So behold!
My beautiful album! =DD
Which btw it was on sale so I only bought it for $18.95

The cover (OMGOMGOMG HE'S REVEALING HIS BODY!!~.~)



Another one LOL Weeeeee nice nice nice~~


This is damm handsome ahh~~
And I love that thing he's holding LOL
If you see closely, its actually made up of a K and a D
Which means, DOMOTO KOICHI!! =DD


*FAINTS!!!*


The CD~~ It looks nicee =DD


The DVD
OMG the scanner is so not doing this DVD justice!
The DK again~~ nice~~~


Well since we're at it,
Lets just talking about my recent purchases =DD

KinKi Kiss Selection
This is actually a VCD with like some of the MTVs of their songs
I'm so glad I found it!
And guess what?
It's only selling for $3.95!!
Its not even $4 la!!!
Because it was on clearance LOL
Well you guys may say things like
"Aiya clearance of course cheap la, nobody want wad"

Thats not true you know~
I WANT!!!
Whatever clearance you wanna put will only make me happier LOL
Cus I'll buy all!!!! LOLOLOL MUHAHAHAH


Another item is this:

Haha when I was looking around the Jdramas
I literally screamed when I saw Koichi's face!!!
Arh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And the whole drama set is only selling for $10!!!!
Of course I will buy it!! LOL
Heheheheheehe
Have been finding alot of treasures nowadays LOLOL ^^


So after Yiting went to meet her dad,
I went to find Bryan to pass him Benita's bicycle deck LOL
Then played L4D again~~
Before that slacked with Bryan and showed him some tricks la
But aiya I suck big time la T__________T
More practice is needed!!!
Lu Chen give me some power~~~~ hahahaha


So when I reached home,
I decided to log in HMV japan once again
And when I wanted to order the 1st press edition of Koichi's single
Its SOLD OUT
WTH?!?!
DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!
Lucky the limited edition is still available
So I ordered thanks to Yiting =DD
And I found the 1st press edition on Yesasia.com LOL
This time I'm not waiting!!
I faster went to order it hehe
SO YEA!!!

I HAVE BOTH THE LIMITED EDITIONS OF KOICHI'S LATEST SINGLE!!
LIFE IS GREAT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As for the normal normal edition,
I have decided to just buy it when it has reached Singapore's HMV
Since its the normal version I can buy it even one year later LOL
The important thing is the Limited Edition! =DD
And in case some of you guys still dont know,
YITING YITING YITING THE TAN!!!
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA



Its abit blur, but well I found this on CDJapan after Yiting told me about it
For today's CD sales ranking,
Domoto Koichi's latest single, all 3 versions,
Took the top 3!! OMGOMG
With Yiting's Gazette ranking no. 4 haha
Dammit laaa Koichi san Anata Suteki desu!~~~~

I'm sure this time Koichi would have no problem taking no.1 spot on the Oricon chart once again~ =D


And and and,
Because my DVDs of Koichi and KinKi Kids concert are region code 2,
Which means its from the Japan/Europe region,
So usually normal DVD players are unable to play it
However out of curiousity,
I took it to my room's DVD player and used it to play my DVD
And guess what?

MY DVD PLAYER CAN PLAY REGION 2 CODED DVDS!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMG
I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY LA~~~
I no longer have to worry about buying Region 2 coded DVDs and not able to watch them LOL
KinKi Kids/Koichi's concert HERE I COME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


LOL alright its time to end this fangirly post LOL
I shall end off with this~~

This picture is just too too cute to not show it!!! Hehehee =DD
Really envy the relationship that they had.
I wonder if there's someone that close to me out there
If there is this one person for me~~

Labels: , , , , , ,


blogged @ Sunday, June 21, 2009 2:44:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage