<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Another Update on random stuffs~


Haha today is Saturday~~
Ok la its 2am in the morning so its already Sunday~
What are you talking Yuanshan? *slaps myself*

Ok erm so I started today by going to Jap class,
As usual I'm late
Dammit can!
I leave house early le in the end still late
I guess it really takes one hour from my house to reach the school haha
Stop being stubborn Yuanshan and leave house at 12pm next week!!

Haha upon reaching the class Takatsuka Sensei asked me to do self introduction
For 5 MINUTES HAHAHAHA
Cus last week I wasnt present so everyone dunno me
I was like 'ehhhhh?!?!?!!'
5minutes?!?!
LOL

In the end I just went
"Watashi wa YuanShan desu, dozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu"
(I am YuanShan, then behind is just normal greeting)
Then I said "Ok time's up!"
HAHAH
Then Takatsuka Sensei was like
"Eh? 5Minutes desu ne~ Kore wa 5 Seconds desu"
HAHAHAHAH
Then the class just laughed LOL

Jap class was alright la, nothing much
Except for the part when sensei taught us how to say "Like and Dislike"
Then he asked everyone one by one
Who is their favourite singer,
And me and Yiting got damm high LOL
And Yiting said Gazette and I said KinKi Kids and Domoto Koichi
HAHAHA
Luckily Takatsuka sensei know who is Domoto Koichi MUAHAHAHAH

After that he went another round asking who is our favourite Actor/Actress
HAHAHAHA
And Yiting dont have so she said "nai desu"
And once again I exclaimed "DOMOTO KOICHI DESU!!!!'
HAHAHAHAHAA
Then sensei tell the class Domoto Koichi is Japanese
Actor and Singer,
Then I replied
"HAI HAI!!! KAKKOII DESU!!!!"
HAHAHAHAHA

I think I went crazy LOL
At that point me and Yiting really damm high HAHAHA
And one girl sitting opposite us said that she like this group called "Hey Say Jump!"
Hahaha
Then I know the group ma
Then I asked Yiting if she remembered the group
Then she said yes,
And suddenly both of us just went
"JOHNNY'S ENTERTAINMENT~~"
HAHAHAHAHA
Damm loud then everyone look at us like we Kee siao like that HAHAH

In case you guys dont know,
Johnny's Entertainment is this group that signs singers,
And the singers under this brand includes KinKi Kids, KAT TUN, Arashi, SMAP and many more~
HAHA if you want to know how we said Johnny's Entertainment in the class,
Look at this video below LOL
This video is only 15secs long,
Just watch this commercial and the Johnny's Entertainment will appear at the last 2 seconds HAHAHA
ITS DAMM CUTE I TELL YOU HAHAHA


PS: RIGHT RIGHT?!?!?! HAHAHA
Yiting actually replayed this video like around 4-5 times when I showed her this vid HAHA
Just to listen to the Johnny's Entertainment HAHAHAHA


Hmmm oh ya
My debit card finally arrived!!! =DD
Weeee~~~~
Damm shiok,
This is a picture of it hahaha
Engraved on it is not Lee Yuan Shan,
But SELENITE LEE!!!!
WOOOOO~~~ HAHAHAHA


Photobucket

Can see right? LOL
I had to block out my card number la~
In case some stranger just come and anyhow use my card LOL
Since the security number only 3 digits I dont wanna take chances lol

And oh!
I bought the 2nd Limited Edition version of Koichi's Deep In Your Heart Single already!! =DD
Weeee now I have both the green version and the red version
HURRAY FOR SINGAPORE,
WHO DOESNT KNOW WHO IS KINKI KIDS
HENCE WILL NOT SNATCH LIMITED EDITION STUFFS FROM ME
HAHAHAHAHA

Alright this are the pictures,

Photobucket
The cover~ WOoo~~ He's wearing different clothes and still baring his front!! LOL


Photobucket
The back~~


Photobucket
Weee~~ this is nice nice~~ But he looks so angry as usual HAHA
Still loving the DK Logo that he's holding~


Photobucket
Back of the CD~~



Photobucket
The CD~ Red of course


Photobucket
The DVD with my beloved DK Logo haha
So sad that the red actually looks quite pink HAHA


Alright now I shall compare both the Red and Green version to let you guys see
The varitety of hotness muhahahahaha~~~


Photobucket

Red and Green cover~~



Photobucket

Red and Green back~



PhotobucketPhotobucket

Red and Green~~



Photobucket

Red and Green CD Back haha

As you can see,
My new hair colour is totally the influence of his look =DD
Well the colour is really nice ma~
So wanted to try it out ^^

Well personally I think that he looks so much hotter in Green version
LOL even though I like Red more than I like Green
But still~
I think because the blazer is much thinner than the black jacket
Thats why he can show more of himself in the blazer
HAHAHAHA
Shit la I damm pervert ~.~
But still both versions are love!!!

Singapore like cannot find the normal edition sia
Damm sian
I think when I recover my money damage already
I shall buy the normal edition from CD Japan
Together with the normal edition of Koichi's latest single haha
Any kind souls out there wanna buy for me as birthday present??
I will love you forever!! =X
HAHAHAHA


Alright with that I shall end this post with a video~
Dont worry,
This time its not a magic video
This is a video that I extracted out from one of the Domoto Kyoudai episodes
I think that its damm funny!
Because they were playing with Helium Gas
You know when you suck helium gas and you speak your voice will change?
Thats what KinKi Kids and the guests did!
And apparently after their voice changed they started to sound like people they know of

And Tsuyoshi started doing impersonations
And Koichi was also asked to play with the Helium gas,
And Koichi's voice changed DAMM DAMM ALOT HAHAHAHA
OMG and his face is damm cute!! HAHAHA
And he kept sucking in the gas until everything was gone,
And his voice didnt go back to normal for quite a while! HAHAHA
Its really a must watch k!!
I even went to the trouble of cutting the part out for you guys to laugh
HAHAH
So if you're in a bad mood or anything
Just come back to this post and watch this video again
SURE CHEER UP ONE HAHAHA

With that, HERE'S THE VIDEO =D
Disclaimers: I do NOT own this video and I did not translate this video/sub this video.
This is purely just for enterainment purposes.



PS: I NEVER BLUFF YOU GUYS RIGHT!!
REALLY DAMM DAMM FUNNY RIGHT!!! LOLOLOL

Labels: , , , , ,


blogged @ Sunday, July 5, 2009 2:13:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage