<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PAN-CHAN~ Happy happy day ^^


Hahahaha weeeee~~
Today is a HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY DAY for me =DDD
Woke up early (ok la not so early)
And went for Japanese class hehe
For the 1st time for Elementary 2,
I WASNT LATE HEHEH

And same thing, Takatsuka sensei was like
"Yuanshan kyou wa haiyai desu ne~"
(Yuanshan today you are early ne~)
HAHAHAHAHAHA

And before the lesson starts, he did some revision,
And asked us a few questions,
Like what are we doing yesterday,
What are we doing last week,
All conversations are in Japanese ^^

And when he reached me,
He asked the usual question again
"Yuanshan what time did you sleep yesterday?" (In Jap)
HAHAHAHA
Its like routine already la~~
He knows my sleeping hours are like alien HAHAHA
And he asked what time I woke up LOLOL

So I told him my weird sleeping hours (In Jap)
Hahaha and he asked what I was doing,
And I said I was using the computer
And he asked doing what?
HAHAHAH And I pointed at Koichi's photo inside my file MUHAHAHAH
And he just laughed hahahaha

And after that I think because now that he knows I like Koichi
Whenever he asks me questions
Its always KOICHI RELATED
HAHAHAHAHAH
Omg I am soooooooooo blessed LOLOL
Like for eg. he will ask things like
"Yuanshan why did you watch domoto kyoudai?" (In Jap)
Then I will say because its interesting/funny (In Jap)
But because he want another answer,
Like want me to answer using the word "suki"
So he say "Because Koichi suki dakara"
Something along that line,
So I will have to repeat after him,
Saying "Because I like Domoto Koichi, thats why I watch domoto Kyoudai"

HAHAHAHA WHERE GOT SUCH GOOD THING ONE!! LOLOLOL
TEACHER ASK ME TO SAY I LIKE KOICHI HAHAHAHA
OMG REALLY SOOOO BLESSED HAHAHAHAH

After lesson ended I rushed down to Heeren,
To buy my copy of KinKi Kids - Solitude Limited Edition Single
Lucky its still there hehe =X
Cost me like $23 bucks, but its ok because I'm prepared for it
But when I wanna go church,
I will have to take a bus from Taka,
So I actually went down to Kinokuniya to take a look
Just to see if Koichi's cover magazine reached anot

AND IT REACHED
REACHED REACHED LOLOL
OMGOMGOMGOMG I CANT CANT CANT BELIEVE IT LA!!!
It even arrived earlier that Songs,
When Songs actually was published like 1 week earlier LOLOL
You cannot believe how how excited I was
When I see Koichi's face printed on the magazine cover MUHAHAHAH

But wait a minute
I HAVE NO MONEY!!
WTH
After buying the single, I'm only left with like 7 bucks
And the TV Pia cost like $7.90 and Only Star which Koichi is on cover costs $9.10 LOL
Lucky in times of emergency,
I have backup plans LOL
*Whips out my Kino membership card which gives 10% discount*
Goes to the counter and say
"Can I pay separately for these 2 magazines? One by cash one by nets"

Hence after discount, TV Pia costs $7.10 and Only Star costs like $8.10
Hahaha so on my wallet I only left $1 coin, which I dont know come from where,
And inside my ATM card I'm left with like $1.59
HAHAHAHAHAH
Koichi is killing me~~ LOL
But still, ITS ALL WORTH IT!!!!
AND gonna start saving hard now~~~~~~~
Why is it worth it?? TAKE A LOOK ~~~


Only Star:

Photobucket

Cover cover *GASP*


Photobucket

Woaaaaaaaa dont look here *hides* (I love his necklace btw)


Photobucket

Awwww makes me want to lie down beside him T___T


Photobucket

I always love it when he does this kind of shots



Photobucket

Yessss I know~~~



Photobucket

Outdoor shoots
With chunks of Jap words I am struggling hard to read T___T



Photobucket

More outdoor shots

Photobucket

And though you turn from me~~
To glance behind~~~
The phantom of the opera is here~~
Ok I know there's no link, but it gives the same feeling LOL


TV Pia:

Photobucket

I LOVE LOVE THIS SHOT
Only sad thing is his apple didnt show as much T___T
But still, I get a good glance at his necklace chain~
LOLOL I love it T______T


Photobucket

What is Koichi wihout some act cool pose right?? HAHA


Photobucket

TANK TANK TANK TOP!!! AHHHH!!! *FAINTS*
Seriously, I have to say,
He is the ONLY GUY, I repeat ONLY GUY
That I can stand seeing wearing Tank Tops
Not even Lu Chen wearing tank tops will make me go WAAAA
(Ok la maybe will, cus I never see before HAHA)
But still, my whole 19 years of life,
There hasnt been another guy whom I wasnt disgusted at all
When seen in tank top
He's the ONLY ONLY ONE OK!! HAHAHA
Even Bryan last time wear I also cannot take it LOLOL(Sorry Felicia!)


Haha ok and with that I was inside the bus to church
When the sermon ended,
I went to find my baby sis, and Yuanting,
To show her KOICHI'S MAGAZINES HAHAHA
And while someone was carrying my baby sis,
The pastor came over and started talking to her
But my baby sis is like living in her own world,
And totally ignored him! LOL
Mean little girl hahaha

But after that the pastor asked if she's my sister
And he started talking to me and Yuanting LOL
Like seriously,
This is the 1st time I ever ever talked to Pastor Daniel before LOL
I mean since Sec 2, when I went to church,
I always liked his preaching,
And I always wouldnt fall asleep when he's preaching
Cus he's funny and what he says always make sense haha

And I always envied those people who can just go up to him
And talk to him like normal LOL
And today I actually talked to him!
Talk for quite long somemore LOL
Talk about my sister,
Talk about his son, (Cus his son is same age as my baby sis)
LOL and he asked about my siblings
So I told him about my baby bro also T___T
Haha and he said that
In Singapore, must be careful not to anyhow walk barefooted
Because there is this bacteria
That is around,
Where if you suay and it gets into your body through your foot,
YOU CAN DIE!

And such bacteria is only around in South East Asia LOLOL
So people please be more careful,
Wear your shoes at all times!
If not you don't even know how you die HAHAHA
Ok la~~ but well, this is a meaningful moment for me anyways ^^
After like sooo many years I finally get to speak to Pastor Daniel LOL

Alright so I went for dinner with the cell,
And went to eat Tze Char HAHA
I borrowed 4 bucks from Yuan Ting to eat dinner LOL
Cus money all spent on Koichi LOLOL
And Tze Char costed like 10 per person
So in the end borrowed another $5 from Yan Jie LOLOL

After that went home and started scanning hehe
Upon reaching home,
Finally someone uploaded a picture of Koichi and his Pan Chan~ ^^
BTW the picture that I uploaded previously was just from another photoshoot ~.~
See la this is what happens when you cant read Jap well T____T
But still, this is CONFIRM the picture !! =DDD


Photobucket

OMG the chihuahua looks soooo small!!!!
And Koichi looks soooooooooooooooo gentle while carrying her T__T
Her name is PAN CHAN! ^^
Pan = bread in Jap HAHAHA
So cute la~~ LOL name his dog after bread LOLOL

And apparently Koichi really really loves her alot
In a radio talk show,
He says that now he just wants to hurry up and go home
Whenever he finishes his work LOLOL
Just to see the dog soooo cute! haha
He already doesnt go out often already
Now this Pan chan is giving him more excuses to stay at home! haha
I can already imgaine him playing with the dog
AHHHH SO CUTE~~ T________T

Hahaha and you know how much he loves her??
Look at the picture below,
Its the DVD Menu of his latest Single Akayashi

Photobucket

Look at the background
Who do you see?
PAN CHAN!! HAHAHAHA
Kawaii desho?!!?! LOLOL
So cute laaa~~ T____T HAHAHA


Photobucket

I know you guys cant read it,
But at the last sentensce, it says
"Special Thanks to Johnny's Family Club, Pan and You, who always supports me"
Hahaha he even thanked Pan for the production of this single LOL!!
Shows how important Pan is to him ne?? hahaha

Alright that's the end of my happiness post hahaha
Actually there will be more coming,
Because YITING IS COMING BACK TOMORROW!!!
WITH MY KINKI KIDS SINGLES AND SONGS MAGAZINE!!!
WOOOOOOO
MORE KOICHI SCANS MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

And Bamboobranch!!!!
I MISS YOU ALREADY!!!
YOU SOOO NEED TO HAVE INTERNET!!
SO MANY THINGS ARE GOING ON!!
YOURE MISSING OUT!!!! T___________T

Labels: , , , , ,


blogged @ Sunday, July 26, 2009 12:56:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage