<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I'm so tired~ But still..


Yay~ It's mine now!
Muhahahaha
Today was the last lecture of the module
And omg IT WAS THE MOST BORING LECTURE OF THE WEEK!
The whole lecture was about how to prepare for interview,
How to write a good resume,
And how to do a good powerpoint slide
I mean ok la it's important for us to learn but
To do ALL of that in 3 hours is just sucky LOL

And awww no more of that lecturer
I'm gonna miss him T___T
Ok enough of that

So school ended and I went to Takashimaya to wait for my TV Guide
Yesterday I was still hesitant as to whether I should go there and buy or just call them to reserve for me 1st
Because Baka says he wants to meet me today at Jurong
So I msged him and asked him how
But he didn't reply me
Luckily I just went straight ahead to get my magazine
Because in the end he totally didn't contact me for the whole of today at all
When we're like supposed to meet zzz
Lesson learnt, never compromise KinKi Kids for any guy in the world, for they are always oh so unreliable

Yupp yupp and guess what?
I freaking reached Kinokuniya at 12.30 freaking pm!
When the magazines are supposed to arrived only at 2pm!
WHAT THE ****!
I can't go home because I would be late
So in the end I really really REALLY loitered around Kinokuniya ONLY
For the whole of 1.5hours LOL

Just stroll along and look through more and more Japanese magazines
And go over to the Japanese book section
And go over to Lu Chen's book section
And then back to the magazine section

You guys must be thinking
"Why this girl so kuku, just stroll around Takashimaya la! Time will pass faster what"
Well, it's true..BUT!
I want to be the 1st to grab the magazine in case they arrived earlier,
And also if I did stroll around Takashimaya,
The following wouldn't have happened
Don't understand?
Let me explain it to you =)

And so I was just walking around the Japanese magazine section
And I saw a familiar face LOL
It was Gazette Kai's face HAHA
At 1st when I saw it I was like 'are? he look familiar LOL'
So when I saw it I smsed Yiting and told her that I saw that book
In case she's interested in buying it even though her love is Uruha~ haha
And then she asked me to help her check for her magazines haha

I think it's precisely because I do that that's why I get good karma? LOL
Because after strolling around that SAME SECTION 10 TIMES,
Only at the 11th time, I saw another familiar face LOL
This time, its KOICHI'S FACE!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!
You totally cannot believe what I found
I found THIS!!


Photobucket

LOOK AT STAR OVATION!!! OMGOMGOMG!!
INSIDE GOT KOICHI'S PINUP SOMEMORE!!!
I cant believe I found htis!!
Because this is published like around Jan if I'm not wrong?
It should long be sold out already!
And I really love this magazine shoot
And I really wanted this copy LOL

So while I was browsing around the Japanese yearly magazines/idol books section,
I was really really secretly hoping that I can find this book
Hidden somewhere
But after looking through everything,
I cant find it T___T
So I went back to the normal Japanese magazine section
Where all the JRock magazines are,
And somewhere I just suddenly caught a glimpse of it
And when I took it out
AHHHHHHH!!!
I am really really really happy!!!!

Koichi must have heard MY CRY OF LOVE!!!
AHHHHH~
AND HE CAME TO FIND ME!!! =DDD
But the book costs like $23?!?!
And I only have enough to pay for TV Guide! LOL
So I immediately bring the book to the staff and ask them to reserve it for me =D
And so I'll be going back to Takashimaya and get my Koichi on Monday =DD

And THAT'S NOT ALL!!
Again while strolling around the Lu Chen's books section 10 times,
Trying to see if his new book is already sold there,
I can't find it T___T
And at the 11th time I went,
I found the book!! LOL
Either Lu Chen heard my cry of love as well or I am really really blind LOL
But the reason why I can't find it is because it was kept at a different place from his other books haha
It was at another row LOL

And yeaa I found it
But I'm not sure if I should buy it though
Because it has been confirmed that he didn't write that book
Someone else wrote it, but with his permission of course (I think?)
But inside the book there were some errors of information
Like his age was written wrongly and stuffs
(How stupid can they get? This kind of things also never check properly)
But I think I wanna buy it because of the pictures inside the book LOL
And also because...
Wrapped together with the book,
Is a pack of poker cards with LU CHEN'S PICTURE PRINTED ON IT!!
HAHAHAHAHA I sooooo want that! LOL

So I guess when I start getting some salary
And if I can afford it
I might buy that book =DD
Just for pictures sake LOL
And for the 1st time I also went to stroll around the Chinese magazines LOL
Just to see if there are any surprises 'planned' for me

And THERE IS!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
Right at the bottom row,
I see LU CHEN'S FACE ON THE COVER OF MAGAZINE!!!!
OMG I think that's a magazine that specially talks about HIM AND ONLY HIM!
Inside got CD somemore
But don't know what is it la~
Still it's around $7+ so I guess I will be getting that magazine too~ hehe

So many surprises in one day la!
See this is what happens when I stroll around Kinokuniya~ hehe
Life is good~~ ^^
And finally its 2pm!!
So I went to the counter so see if the books has reached already
But THERE WAS NO DISPLAY OF THE BOOKS!

I was like "Eh? Not yet?"
And one girl just went straight to the counter and said
"Has it arrived already?"
And the person said "Oh yea it has arrived" and gave her a copy of TV GUIDE!
Waaa they damm good la~
Never display
Hide it down there LOL
Lucky I called them beforehand and asked them where will the magazines be put at
If not I'll be waiting at that magazine section like an idiot zz

So I faster went to the counter and said I want a copy of TV Guide
And the person looked under the counter and gave a face that said "eh?"
I was SO FREAKING SCARED I TELL YOU
I was sooo scared that the copy that was given out just now was the LAST COPY
Cus she really was looking around for it! LOL
But in the end she stood back up and gave me 1 copy of TV Guide hehe
YAY!! ITS MINE ITS MINE!! HAHAHAHA
So I went to pay and weee went home LOL

OMG I cant believe I typed so freaking much la zz
But still~ YAY~~ HAHAHA
Ok erm time for pictures! =DD

TV Guide:


Photobucket

The cover!!
No more silhouettes anymore yay~
It's been a long time since I last saw them take a picture together T__T


Photobucket

SAY CHEESE!!!
OMG Is this picture cute or what! LOL
Especially Tsuyoshi~ LOL
His smile is just AHHHHH!!
Koichi looks tired though T___T
My poor boy T___T
At the pink dialogue it says
"Shin Domoto Kyoudai is everyone's home"
So sweet~~ haha
It's to a certain extent my home too! =D
Because I always feel so relaxed when I'm watching it
And during hard times you were always there for me to make me laugh and make me feel better! =D
And you have made many of my friends laugh too~
For that I thank you ^^


Photobucket

This is supposed to be a group shot but yeaa
I lazy join them together LOL
Poor Kochan looks so tired again T__T
(Fukada Kyoko is really DAMM DAMM PRETTY LOL)
Oh she's the one sitting beside Koichi ^^


Photobucket

And Tsuyo WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT!!
WALAU The jeans just now was sooooooo nice!!
Why you tell me why!!!!


Photobucket

Sitting on the sofa having a conversation LOL



Photobucket

Once again Kyoko is soooooooooooooo pretty!!!
And the bottom shows the preparations of the show
Oh ya they are on cover because Shin Domoto Kyoudai has reached their 400th episode
So they are doing something special =DD


That's all~ haha
And I really feel quite sad because Koichi really looks very very tired in all the shots,
I hope he's not falling sick cus of the tour and everything
Take care!!!

And while I was scanning,
I cannot help but take out my Phi Concert DVD to scan as well,
Since I havent actually showed you guys yet
Even though I bought it for quite some time already =D


Photobucket

The Cover~~
Damm nice right the φ logo~


Photobucket

The back, with the same φ logo plus the track list~


Photobucket

If you see carefully you can see the φ logo at the background =X


Photobucket

Cover of the booklet~


Photobucket

The content page~ haha
I love it when Koichi is wearing this costume
Makes him look so prince-y haha!


Photobucket

The stage of the concert
Impressive right!!
The whole stage in the shape of a φ LOL


Photobucket

Koichi~~


Photobucket

Tsuyoshi~ haha
I love his hoodie~ =X


Photobucket

Look, they are having so much fun! ^^


Haha ok that's all~
OMG another long long looooooong entry~ haha
Finally tomorrow I'll be going back to church haha
But only going for Cell group I think
If baby sis feels better I should be going to the IT fair to get a laptop ^^
Alright till then~

Labels: , , , ,


blogged @ Friday, August 21, 2009 10:01:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage