<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Weee many many pictures~~ ^^


Weee~~
Ok I'm actually supposed to be reading up on the 1st chapter of accounting,
And do my homework
And do research on my group assignment
BUT

Here I am, blogging,
Before that editing pictures,
And even before that subbing vids
Ahhh~~ I need to stop procrastinating!! T___T

Hahaha ok finally my blogger is back to its normal shape LOL
But my Mediafire seems to be giving me problems!
Ahhhh what is wrong with this world zzz
Hahaha ok yesterday was the last lesson of Jap class
And next week will be exam T____T
OMG die can
I am still not familiar with the past tenses
And all the different ways of counting things
And most of all,
My Katakana SUCKS big time

I dont even know when I need to stretch the words,
And when I dont need
Hahaha I dont think you guys understand what I'm saying haha
Maa so lesson was normal,
After that went to eat Mos Burger with Yiting
And went to Kinokuniya to get my Duet Aug and Wink Up September issues hehe

Wooooo and I was soooo happy HAHAHA
Cus the pictures are damm damm nice!!!
There they are~

And I have to say
Thanks to Bamboobranch who got me into subbing Kindaichi
I find myself falling in love with Tsuyoshi again OMG
And the photos of Tsuyo below is speeding up the process LOL
Ahhhh I cannot CANNOT fall in love with Tsuyo too much
If not my wallet will never get a chance to revive T____T

Hahahahha but still,
I love KinKi Kids MUHAHAHAHA
And I miss Lu Chen T___T

Duet August:


Photobucket

Hehe he looks like an angry child sulking here~ LOL
*sayangs sayangs*


Photobucket

Uwaaa I just love it when he sits down like that
Look like a prince T___T
And I love his jeans hahaha


Photobucket

I cant help but think that he looks a bit gentle here
Haha and if you see clearly you can see that on his left arm
There are press marks on the elbow there HAHA
Stupid photographer never photoshot properly haha


Photobucket

Tsuyoshi~~~


Photobucket

LOL how nice if he's standing there waiting for me cus we're going on a date
HAHAHAHAHA


Photobucket

Hehe~~ He sooo dont look like he's 30 omg


Now for WinkUp September issue~


Photobucket

Weee because Koichi is having concert tour this month
The hard pinup of the magazine is featuring him! ^^
I literally screamed in the middle of Takashimaya when I saw this
Hahaha because I've waited sooo long to see him on that hard and shiny page LOL
And he looks GORGEOUS!!!!
Even nezuri also agree with me hehehe

Photobucket

This is the photoshoot~ haha


Photobucket

He looks sooo good not smiling~~ haha
My mum says that when he doesnt smile he looks very handsome hehe


Photobucket

But I disagree,
Cus I love it when he smiles like that too~ ^^
Very cute right!!! hahaha

Photobucket

I wanna lie down beside him~~T___T
And I realise that he always lies down in photoshoots
HE WANTS TO TEMPT ME AHHHHH LOLOL


Photobucket

I cannot cannot cannot stop staring at this picture LOL


Photobucket

And last beautiful shot~ haha



Photobucket

I love it when Tsuyoshi smiles~~


Photobucket

What do you want to take out from your pocket?
Chibi Koichi? Oo


Photobucket

Yes smile more my dear Tsuyo~~



Photobucket

Doesn't this picture looks cute?
Of course not...
Why??
Because the cutest picture is....


Photobucket

THIS!!!!!!!
OMGOMGOMG Peixin if you are reading this,
Please tell me you love this picture HAHAHAHA
I personally cut out this picture to show you ok!!!
HAHAHAHA
And girl this month's magazine got quite a bit of Haruma leh~~
Must come my house ok!!
Then I show you more Haruma~~ ^^


Haha yupp yupp
And with that, I end my post here~~
Before I end this post,
I wanna show this picture that I have hanging in my room for months
Only recently then I take it down and change it to another picture
Cus I dont wanna spoil it hahaha

Behold, the most prince picture ever~~


Photobucket

OMG handsome right~~
The gentle looks,
The perfect hair,
The right guy~~
Ahhh~~~

Even nezuri cant stop staring at this picture~ hahaha
In case you guys were wondering,
Nezuri is another friend that I got to know in livejournal
And I have been chatting with her alot recently
And I realize that besides loving KinKi,
We have a lot in common HAHAHA

Like both of us are scared of butterflies and such
HAHAHAHAHA
But still its nice to chat with her LOL
She'll be coming to Singapore end of this month ne~
Cant wait to see her and show her more KK muhahaha

Ok la after so long I have to go do my homework now T__T

Labels: , , , , , , ,


blogged @ Monday, August 10, 2009 1:09:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage