<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
3rd entry for today, I think I just broke a record~


Had school this morning,
As you guys can tell from my previous 2 entries
OMG I can't believe this is the 3rd entry I've blogged for today
Ahhhhh I think Yuanshan is getting seriously addicted to blogging
And Gackt as well, but it's forbidden love T__T BambooBranch and Yiting both forbid me to be a Gackt fan T__T HAHAHA

Ok something interesting happened during lecture today
Because the lecturer forgot to bring the file that we're supposed to sign in,
To mark our attendance,
So he passed around 2 sheets of paper,
So we just write our name inside so that he will know who is present and who is not
So after the break he took back the 2 sheets of paper and then he said

"I counted that there are around 100+ names but...*looks across the lecture hall*
I don't think that there are 100+ people in this room right?"
HAHAHA
Then he say "Are you sure everyone is here? Did you guys lie to me?"
And everyone just ignored him and kept quiet HAHAH
So he said "If I called any single name from this list the person will definitely be here issit?"
So he started calling the 1st name HAHAHA
"Rebecca...rebecca.."
Basket 1st name only tio already the girl is not there HAHAHAHA

So he said that he wants to do auditing HAHAHA
Then he started scanning through the whole paper and whenever there are name with similar handwwriting he will call out the names
And the way he does it is soooo funny that the whole lecture hall bursted out laughing
As groups and groups of "fake attendance" started getting exposed HAHAHA
Then everyone just "aiya got found out" that kind of feeling HAHAHAHA
And he literally spent around 1/2 hour doing the auditing HAHAHA

Then cus my name was the last
So as he called out the last few people,
They were sitting together,
So he was like 'hmm ok you are all here..so you *pointing to another guy in the same row* must be Lee Yuan Shan right?'
HAHAHAA
Then the guy say "huh? no.."
Then he say "ohhh you are xxx"
"I am so interested in who is this Lee Yuan Shan..why he's not sitting in the same row..Can Lee Yuan Shan please raise your hand?"

So I raised my hand up but I am too far back so he can't see me
And he said again "Where is Lee Yuan Shan?" LOL
So he finally saw me and said "Why shift so far behind?"
Then I said "You were the one who asked me to write my name in that list that belonged to another row" LOL
Then he say "Oh yaaa I remember now~~"
HAHAHAHA
Then he told the whole lecture "Please don't try this kind of things..I will know one..you know why?"
Everyone shook their heads
Then he say "Because last time I do this before also"
HAHAHAHAAHAH

Omg this lecturer damm interesting la~ hahaha
I think he's gonna be my favorite lecturer in time to come ^^

Ok for this week,
KinKi Kids have appeared in Only Star for 2 consecutive issues
And in one of the issues they are in Book in Book!! =DD
So there will be like one booklet full of KK yay~~
And they also appeared in TV Guide and TV LIFE as well,
But for TV LIFE I am soooo freaking pissed~ LOL
They put their names there until so nice but in the end when I bought it I only have like half a page of KK
NOT EVEN ONE PAGE!! Grrrr~~

Haha ok time for pictures now~~ =DD

Only Star:

Photobucket

The SDK band~


Photobucket

Tsuyo's concert Endlicheri~

Photobucket

The Gap Ranking in Oricon,
And our dear Kochan is ranked 2nd,
Which is no surprise since his image and his personality has such a biggggggg gap LOLOL
Our prince image kochan and the real ossan kochan!! >.<
Thanks to BambooBranch for explaining the ranking to me LOL

Photobucket

Yupp yupp I had to enlarge this~~^^


Photobucket

AND THIS TOO!!!
Ahhhh Gackt~
Sorry I'm still in a Gackt craze so bear with me until it dies off T__T


Photobucket

And the Music dotto jp CM~ ^^
They still look soooooooooooo cute in the ball LOLOLOL


TV Guide:

Photobucket

Their faces were seen at the cover~ LOL
KINKI KIDS were written so big BUT
There were only 2 pages of them T______T


Photobucket

Many many sdk pictures~~
Photobucket

And more sdk~
Ahhh so jealous of the crowd who get to sit at the area where they come in and go out T____T


TV LIFE:

Photobucket

The poor pathetic half page T____________T


And this was a bonus,
I went to the bookshop not expecting to see this,
Because I don't even know when it was released
As the website didn't say anything
And yet it has already arrived the bookshop!!
So of course I bought it =DD

Only Star Book in Book:

Photobucket

KinKi Kids SDK 3rd live~


Photobucket

Tsuyoshi~~


Photobucket

And Koichi~~
I love love this picture~ hahaha


Photobucket


Photobucket

Finally I see them smiling~ LOL


Photobucket

And the guests~~~

Photobucket

And of course Gackt's picture will be enlarged =D


Photobucket

AHHHH DONT TOUCH MY KOCHAN!! T________________T


Photobucket

And finally a group photo~
OMG why the TV never show the encore! T____T
I wanna hear them sing instead of all the guests singing ~.~


And there was report on Tsuyoshi's Endlicheri live as well~

Photobucket

Somehow it looks beautiful~~ lol

Photobucket

Tsuyo in a flowery shirt LOL


Photobucket

Playing the instruments~~


Photobucket

Haha I love this page the most
LOL OMG he look sooo cute habuteru-ing (SDK perfume as guests term) at a corner LOLOL

Photobucket

And this is some column on some dunno what present LOL
I totally don't understand
But who cares, KinKi in black is loveeeeee
hahahaha

That's all for the magazine scans~ hahaha
So sorry for those who have already read it from the livejournal community~
I don't have the luxury to reupdate the whole thing anymore
So I went to copy paste this instead hahaha
But of course I added in Gackt's pictures here since I'm sure I'm not allowed to do so in the community~ =XX
HAHAHAHA

Ok tomorrow I have work~ hahaha
So I will be going off to sleep now~

I am sooo looking forward to buying October's Potato copy
I really hope the KinKi Kids pages inside will be great =XX
HAHAHAHA
And hopefully someone will upload the scans for Wink Up October so I can take a look at it 1st and decide if I want to buy it anot
Even though I guess in the end I still will buy since I actually have Wink Up issues from May all the way until September LOL
I actually don't really like WinkUp's magazine pages though
It's too thin and too transparent
When I scan them the other pages tend to get imprinted over too~
Duet's pages are the best
Since the paper is of harder quality
But the photoshoots are usually not as nice~

Uwaaaa money money drop from the sky pls~~
Hope I get my pay soon~ hahahaha
Alright oyasumi~ ^^

Labels: , , , , , , ,


blogged @ Saturday, September 5, 2009 10:56:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage