<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I have to sleep soon~~~


Ahhh I'll just briefly talk about today before I sleep
I am soooo behind in posting things!!
I guess I'll just post them like next week~
This week will be a very very tight week!!!

Ok erm today I was supposed to go down to Kinokuniya alone to get my TV Guide and Only Star,
And before I leave house,
I just check my mailbox even though it most probably will have NOTHING
But when I checked it,
It's anything but NOTHING!!
IT'S FILLED WITH SOMETHING!! =X
It's my BIG BIG BIG PACKAGE OF LIMITED EDITIONS AND MY KOICHI CALENDER!!
OMGOMGOMGOMG
I didn't expect it to reach me until like next week!

So yeaa but the stupid postman went to bend my package!
Grrr so yeaa I had to take it out and carry it with me all the way to town T___T
But hehehe I'm a happy happy girl ^^
So yeaa I reached Kinokuniya and started looking at my Only Star (TV Guide hasnt reached yet) and someone tapped my shoulder LOL
I was like 'huh? who?' and guess what?
IT WAS EMILY!! OMGOMGOMG
Emily is the girl who sold me the pamphlets ^^
I love her btw~~ LOLOL
And WOW!! HAHA

She's there looking for magazines too!! Hehe
Now I found another good way to meet new KinKi fans already =X
Hahaha and so yeaa we started hanging out with each other until TV Guide arrived
And I showed her my newly delivered stuffs hehe
And yes yes I know!! She thinks Koichi looks great too!!
And the H album is just WIN LOL
She kept doing this cute action like wanting to steal them away HAHA!!

After that finally TV Guide came and I paid for it and yeaa Yiting called me
LOLOLOLOL
She said that her test supposed to end at 4pm but she finished it at 3pm LOLOL
And so she's coming down to Kino~
YAY~~~~
It's been a looooooong time since I last saw her and YAY~~
We hung out like usual~
Ate KFC,
Talk about Gazette and KinKi~
And talked about KinKi YOU DVD~ LOL
Wondering whether cdjapan will ship early anot HAHAH
After that she got exam the next day so she go home already haha
And when I reached Jurong Point (Meeting Peixin for dinner)
Yiting smsed me and say

"LOL just when we were talking about it..They shipped today"

OMGOMGOMGOGMOMG!!!
WTF?!?!?!?!
IT'S SHIPPED?!?!?!
ITS SHIPPED!!!!!
IT'S NOT RELEASED YET!!!
NO!! NOT YET!!!
IT'S SHIPPED!!!!
LOLOL

Ok I know I know dont slap me T___T

Haha yay~~
I'll be meeting Yiting again soon to get my DVD~
Heh~~ I hope I get it by this week! T___T
Hehe

Ok erm so met up with Peixin for dinner
It's been such a long time I last met her!!
It's really nice talking to her and I laughed soooooooooo much!!!
Hahahahaha
I laughed until I cried LOL
But I'm not gonna say why here hehehehe

And so yeaa I went home and started updating
And yes I'm gonna end the entry now~ LOLOL
But before I end,
These are the 2 official KinKi Kids picture that the person gave me
For free!!
Official pictures!! LOLOL
It's only Koichi but still it's official pictures!!
She's so nice~ When she said she wanted to give me pictures I didnt expect it to be official pictures~~
KinKi fans are soo nice~
I love you all!!! LOLOL

Ok these are the 2 pictures ^^


Photobucket

Hahaha my sister says that it totally looks like he's Thor in Jyu Oh Sei anime~ LOL
I agree hahaha!!


Photobucket

Yes I know he's wearing pink but still~
HE LOOKS GOOD!!!!
Handsome handsome handsome~


Hehehe and after nice pictures~
It's time for some moment of aho-ness!!!
HAHAHAHA gally showed me these and within 1 minute I laughed so much that I cried! HAHA
These are scenes from KinKi YOU DVD and someone went to gif it HAHA
SCROLL DOWN SCROLL DOWN!!!


Photobucket

HAHAHAHA!!!
EPIC FAIL!!! AMBUSH FAIL!!!


Photobucket

HAHAHA AND OMG WTF IS THIS?!?!?!
HAHAHAHAHA AHO AHO AHO!!!


Photobucket

HAHAHA and time for some KKL!!!
Hehehehe cute cute cute!!!


I WANT MY DVD LIKE NOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,


blogged @ Tuesday, September 29, 2009 12:57:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage