<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
It's fixed! ^^


For those who prayed for me,
Thanks a lot!!! ^^
After taking out my printer from my sister's room and plug it in my room's computer,
IT CAN BE USED!!!

Don't ask me why
I tried fixing it in my sister's room several times but it just won't work!
Maybe it's really fated that the printer shall be in my room =XX
Hehehe but still thanks for those who pray muhahaha
And Thanks to my dearest Yiting who offered to lend me her scanner until I get it fixed hehe
GIRL I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU
Hehe there are 3 YOUs inside hehe
And Yes I cant wait to get my YOU also!! T___T

4 MORE DAYS TO RELEASE OF KINKI YOU DVD!!!!

Hehehe I cant cant cant wait!!
Hopefully it will be like what Yiting said,
Maybe CDJapan might ship earlier =XX
And it will reach her house by 30th Sept?!?!?!
WAAA IF THAT HAPPENS IT WILL BE DREAM COME TRUE HAHAHA
I definitely will will will ZETTAI go her house immediately and collect
Not to mention giving her a giant hug and squeeze her until she die
HAHAHA

Later I will have to meet Emily and her friends at Raffles
To collect my Koichi's concert goods T__T
But too bad only have the lightstick and the earphones hehe
But it will do for now =XX
Satisfy my hunger 1st hehe

So yeaa I will make this short
Went to Johnnys-net and saw the photographs for yesterday's concert
Can't remember which song but yeaa
Koichi showed photos of his teenage days~
SUPER SUPER CUTE I TELL YOU!!!
Ok scroll down!! =DD
The comments I write will be what was written on the picture itself =))


Photobucket

When he's 17


Photobucket

Probably when he's around 13


Photobucket

When he's 17
OMGOMGOMG I need to comment this is damm cute!! HAHAHA


Photobucket

When he's 16
Hahaha the angel picture LOLOL


Photobucket

Probably when he's around 13


Photobucket

When he's 17
Hahaha this is damm cute too!!!

Photobucket

When he's 18
OMGOMG THIS IS THE TIME WHERE I HATED HIS HAIR!!! LOLOL


Photobucket

When he's 16
Ahhhh CUTE CUTE CUTE!


Photobucket

When he's 16
MECCHA KAWAII!!!


Photobucket

Probably when he's around 13
HAHAHA omg you know this picture right~
For Koichi's birthday this year (1st Jan)
Tsuyoshi developed this photo into A4 size and gave it to him as a birthday present HAHAHA!!
And Koichi said that he has no used for it~ LOL
And Tsuyoshi said that he can bring it around,
Or keep inside his laptop bag HAHA

But seriously,
Looking at all these pictures now,
And comparing to how he looks now, (looks at blog header picture)
I can't help but wonder
HOW WILL I LOOK LIKE WHEN I'M 30 YEARS OLD?!?!

Because I'm 19 now right??
It's just one year older than how Koichi looks like when he's 18
And I don't look THAT different when I was 16 and when I am now,
So I can't help but wonder,
When I turn 30,
Will I look better, much much better, like how Koichi is?
Or will I totally look like some middle aged auntie T___T
Please please don't let me turn into some obaachan~ T___T

And just because I think it looks nice~

Photobucket

Ahhh I want to do that too~
Sitting on the beachside,
Talking to my soulmate
And chat till we forget the time~~

Haha ok that's all~~
Will update again tonight about my new Brand New Song Limited Edition Single hehe
IT'S VERY VERY VERY NICE!!
Hehehehehehe
Till then ciao~~

Labels: , , , ,


blogged @ Saturday, September 26, 2009 12:24:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage