<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thank you~


Went to church today~
During service, sister Wanping said this
"Every blessing that you have comes from God"

And then it struck me
That's true! And I felt so guilty that I took so long to realize it
The moment that sentence was shown up on the screen,
All I can think of are my KinKi stuffs and all my KinKi friends that I got to know for the past few months
And I just want to thank God for allowing me to know such great friends like Vanilla7. Bamboobranch, Gally04, Eliza (I havent seen you in school for sooo long alr!! I want your project to end asap!!), Emily, Shiyi, Nezuri, Kristy, Relockz, Rurun and of course all the regular people who always commented whenever I made any new post ^^

Ahhh it ended up being such a looong list there~ =X
But yeaa you get the point,
I am always bathed in happiness thanks to those people up there~~ ^^
And thank you God for giving me such nice KinKi Pamphlets, limited edition CDs, DVDs and giving me a job so that I am able to continue to pay for my stuffs~~

Of course thank you God for letting me know such great friends like Jenmey, Peixin, Janice, Shuhui and Davis who always allowed me to fangirl in front of them without making any negative comments ^^

And of course how can I forget my dear Yiting? ^^
Thank you God that we get to meet =D
The friend who always helped me whenever I needed help,
Gave me the money to buy stuffs whenever I need to, allowing super super (and I mean super) long credit =D
Of course accompanying me watching Domoto Kyoudai, laughing together with me,
And she even understand some of the inside jokes of KinKi already even though she's not a fan
I am really thankful for her~ ^^

Thank you God for the great school that you have put me in..
Initially I didn't think of it much,
But after staying for a while, interacting with the people well,
I realized that I can fit in well..
Much better than I would have at any other school..
At least that's what I felt ^^
Thank you for all the great friends that you bit by bit bring into my life in this school too~
I'm sure in these 3 years of University, I will definitely enjoy school ^^

In the Bible, it says
"Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand" - James 1:17

So God I thank you for all the gifts and all the treasured possessions that I possess now, for it is You who gave them and bless them to me..

"For it is I who gave you those desires" - Philippians 2:13

I dont know if I can use it this way,
But still I just want to thank You for giving me KinKi Kids as my desires ^^
For since young until now, I would say that this is the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life~~
Of course apart from knowing that You are my Father and that I have Your love no matter what.


Yes it may not seem like it,
But today's sermon actually made me think a lot~~
And I just want to say God, thank you ^^


Hahaha with that,
I guess it's time for updates!! =DD

Yesterday met up with Emily to get my KinKi Kids pamphlets~
And ahhh I cant believe how great it was!!!
Initially when she's selling $20 per pamphlet,
I was still thinking "Waaa so expensive!! Pamphlets only leh!!"
So I only ordered 2, but I asked her to bring the rest anyway
Cus I want to see..if I like I might buy more~
The moment I see all those pamphlets I was like OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!

You know why??
THOSE PAMPHLETS ARE BIGGER THAN MY 14INCH LAPTOP SCREEN!!!
High quality printing,
Hard covers, hard spines,
Good quality pages~
Most important of all,
YOUNG KINKI!!!!!

Seeing all these I cannot help but look at her and say
"WHY YOU SELLING AT $20 EACH?!?!?! IT'S TOO CHEAP ALREADY!! ARENT YOU MAKING A LOSS?!?!"
Then she just say that it's ok haha
And I asked her how can she even bear to sell all these~
And she say that she have all of them already~
The ones that she's selling are the extras HAHA!!

Oh man and I can't help but gave her puppy eyes and say
"Can you please dont sell already? I want to buy all of them!! Can keep for me?? I will slowly buy them from you!!"
And you guess what she said?
She said "Ohh can ahh~~ Then you just bring all of them home 1st lor, then you slowly pay me back"

I am seriously shocked

All I can do was look at her and say "Huh?!?! What?!?!"
LOLOLOL
And she say it's really ok~~ I can just slowly pay her back~~
So I went home with 6 pamphlets!!!!! =DDDD
SUCH A NICE PERSON RIGHT?!?!?!
NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE ALREADY SAID IT,
I HAVE TO SAY IT HERE ONCE AGAIN
EMILY YOU ARE THE NICEST PERSON ON EARTH AND I LOVE YOU!!!!

Don't worry!
I won't run away!!
I will definitely pay you back for every single pamphlet that I took!!
If not you can confiscate all my Kochan concert goods T____T
HAHAHA!!!

I really am the luckiest person in the world,
To meet the nicest people in the world~
I am serious
You guys rock omg~~
I can't imagine how life would be without even any one of you
All of you are sooo important to me T_____T

And Emily showed me Endless SHOCK pamphlet too!!
But she's not selling that HAHAHA!
Cus she only have one T_____T
HAHAHAHAHA
If not how expensive I also buy!!!!
LOLOLOL

In case you guys have no idea which pamphlet is it~
I am gonna upload the scans of this pamphlets~~
And you can imagine how amazing it is when all these pictures are actually bigger than my 14inch laptop,
Printed in great quality paper and having high quality colors~~

I totally cannot control myself,
And literally kept screaming in the middle of Takashimaya's KFC!!!
I totally cannot believe I actually touched the pamphlet with my own two hands!!
Ahhhh it's like a dream come true T____T

Photobucket

The cover of the pamphlet~ (Seriously looking at the pamphlet I am so surprised that someone is actually able to scan this!!)


Photobucket

This is sooooooooo nice~~~

Photobucket


Photobucket

Look how weak he looks~~
And wet too~ =XX


Photobucket

Ahhhh the chest!!!


Photobucket

Ahhhh he's stripping!!!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Ultra mega hotness~~


Photobucket

AHHHHHH!!! HE LOOKED AT ME!!!


Photobucket

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PICTURE!!!


Photobucket

This too!!! LOOK AT THE DELICIOUS NECK!!!


Photobucket

*faints*


Photobucket

Ahhhhh~~~ Fur~~~


Photobucket

This is sooooooooo nice!!!


Photobucket

Hahahaha here comes the hot guy in a hot leather get up~~


Photobucket

HOW CAN ANYONE NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS PICTURE?!?!?!


Photobucket

And this too!!
OMG IT'S NICE BEYOND WORDS!!!

Photobucket

Yes I know I posted this before already~~
But it's soo nice~~
It's the wallpaper of my handphone now~~ LOL


Photobucket

I almost fainted when I saw this picture in that giant sized pamphlet omg~~~
This is soooo nice!!!


Photobucket

Remember this picture?!?!??!!
IT'S A 2 PAGE PIN UP OF THAT PAMPHLET!!!!
It's like double the size of the laptop screen, ONLY BIGGER!!!

Photobucket

NOT FORGETTING THIS TOO!!!
DOUBLE SIZE OF 14INCH LAPTOP SCREEN BUT BIGGER!!!!
(So sorry for the repeated caps but I'm just too too excited the moment I get reminded of this LOLOL)


Photobucket

During rehearsals~~
The rest of the few pictures are during rehearsals too~


Photobucket


Photobucket

Totally looks cute with that towel wrapped on his head =D


Photobucket

More cute expressions~


Photobucket

Of course~ Nothing I love more than Kochan smiling ^^


Photobucket

Kochan is in the middle and he totally looks H.O.T


Photobucket

Finally ending off with a very beautiful picture~~~ Hahaha


OMG I totally want that pamphlet!!!
Wait till I have the money
YOU WAIT!!!!!
KOCHAN I WILL HAVE YOU ONE DAY!! GRRRRR
Hahahaha I sound so scary now~~ LOL


After that we went to Kino and bought Only star~~ hehehe
I'm lazy so I'm just gonna post the 2 great photos that Kochan took in the magazine ^^

Photobucket

Yay~~
The KinKi YOU DVD advertisment!!! ^^


Photobucket

Like I said before~
Nothing else is better than seeing Kochan in a suit~ =DD
Of course in a Kimono, Tank Top or wearing nothing is totally fine too =X


Photobucket

Ahhhhh~~
He looks like a prince that just came out from a fairytale~ LOL
Only that he's actually a 30 year old ossan in disguise =X


And both me and Emily just kept looking through the magazine and talking about KinKi Kids hahaha
It was totally enjoyable~
And we understood each others' language HAHA!!
KinKi fans have our own KinKi Language heh~~


Ok with that I am ending this post today already~~~
This was supposed to be a very short post but argh~~~
This always happen to me doesnt it~ T_____T
Alright going off =DDD

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


blogged @ Sunday, September 20, 2009 2:13:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage