<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I love my job =DDD


Oh man!!
Sorry today no pictures again~~
Cus I am so so so SOOOO TIRED!!!
Hahaha work wasnt that tiring but somehow at the end of the day I am just sooooo wiped out LOLOL

Ok so work started as normal~
Until Chris did something really really stupid
HAHAHAHAHAH
We got this devil spear toy la~
I don't know why he had to took out the spear part,
And stick his finger into the part where the stick was supposed to be HAHAHA
And then he COULDNT TAKE IT OUT!! HAHAHA
It got sooooo tight that he was like screaming in pain while I tried to pull it out for him LOL
And I got scolded cus he say that blood has stopped flowing and he's in dying pain LOLOL

In total it took about 30mins plus?
Before he finally took out the thing HAHAHA
Everyone in the shop was laughing like mad LOLOL
Even the supervisor~ Hahaha
It got so bad that tears came out of my eyes and I couldnt really breathe~ HAHAHA

After that hehehehe
Actually 2 Japanese guys came in~
Then I didnt dare serve them because they seemed quite unfriendly~
And seemed to be in a rush hahaha
So I just eavesdropped while they spoke =X
And look and them prancing around the shop HAHA
Until they started looking at the pile of chocolates~
That was when I came in and started you know~
Talking to them hehehe
Told them about the chocolate~ promote a bit~

Then they asked if I studied Japanese,
And I just said yeaa but only until Elementary 1 and 2,
I havent learnt Kanji yet hahaha
They got quite impressed somehow~
So after serving them and helping them a bit~
Another group of Japanese obasaan came
And I served them too~~ while the 2 guys just went to shop on their own

This is where it ahhhhh~ =XX
They suddenly walked over to me, the 2 cute Japanese guys~
And they took a camera and said "Shashin?"
So I thought "well ok~ I'll help you take pictures" since a lot of tourists always ask me help them take pictures~
So I said "ahhh ii yo~ (ahh ok sure )"
As I went over to take the camera, one of the guy stood beside me and did a peace sign~
While the other guy took the camera and asked me to smile
Like OMG THEY WANTED TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA

I was soooo shocked!! All I could do was say "ehh? atashi ni??"(With me?) and they said Hai~~
So yeaa I just smiled and pose for a picture~
After that the other guy said "atashi mo~ (me too~)
And omgomg I posed for another picture again HAHAHA
I was sooo happy la omgomgomg!!
2 cute Japanese guys wanna take picture with me!!!
Muhahahahahaha happy happy happy!!!
I LOVE MY JOB MAN I TELL YOU
I LOVE MY JOB!!!

YUANSHAN LOVES HER JOB!!!!! =DDD
I smsed Eliza and she was like "WHY NEVER GIVE THEM YOUR EMAIL!!!!"
And then I realized crap!!
Now I cant have the pictures~
And I'll never see them again T______T
Sort of reminded me of my Japanese friends I made when I was in Secondary 3
Yes Eliza I still dont have the courage to write to Asuka yet!!
I scared he never reply my letter and that's it!!
My last hope GONE!!!
Doushiyo doushiyo~ T____T

But omg haha
Work is getting more and more enjoyable~~ =D
It's nice to start talking to more people and feel more comfortable around there
And on another side note~
MUKU RECEIVED MY PAMPHLETS ALREADY!!!!!
YAYYY!!!

My font de anniversary and G Album concert pamphlets!
The 2 super black and nice pamphlets!!
Shiok only!!!!
Hahahaha but he says that it's heavy T___T
I hope I wont have to pay more than what I already paid for T___T
If not Endless SHOCK is saying bye bye to me AGAIN! T_____T

Oh ya oh ya~
KOICHI WILL BE APPEARING IN ONLY STAR THIS WEEK!!
Omg should I even announce this here?!?!
Zzzz Koichi fans DONT I repeat DONT! snatch with me on Friday ok!
Grrr if not I'll hunt you down and ~$%^$!%^#@ you hahaha~
Jkjk~ KinKi fans are love ^^

FINALLY his concert report will be out in Only Star
I cant believe I've been waiting waiting waiting for this for like 2 months?!?!
LOLOLOL
It's so unfair that he only has like 1 concert report!!
LOLOL
Ok la I WANT TO SEE PAN INSIDE!!!
GRRRR PAN BETTER BE INSIDE ONLY STAR!!!
If not I will set kino on fire =X

Uwaaa Sunday will be having a class outing~
It's been a loooong time since I last met my girls~ Haha
Yay~ and they shall see how fat I've become T____T
And how shitty my hair looks now LOL
I NEED A HAIRCUT!!!
ANYONE?!?!?!?!
SPONSOR!?!?!?!
PLEASE???? *puppy eyes*

Omg la nowadays life has been great
But I'm scared because I scared the rest of the month will be BADD again
That's what always follows after a few moments of happiness doesnt it??
Well I'll make the best of what I can I guess T___T

Ok finally I guess I'll post pictures?? LOLOLOL
I couldnt take it anymore HAHAHAHAHA

So Emaine gave me KinKi Kids stuffs a while back!!
Finally I have the time to update about it
So sorry I took so long Emaine!!
Once again~ THANKS!!! =DDD


Photobucket
The KinKi Kids sticker that she gave me
OMG THIS IS LIKE TREASURE LA~~ I LOVE IT!!


Photobucket

The postcard of my ugly Koichi and super hot Tsuyo~


And last but not least~

Photobucket

THIS!!BOOKMARKS?!?!
I dont even know what the hell those are but I LOVE IT!!
OMGOMGOMGOMG la!!!

I love it soooo much that I couldnt help but treat it as a pack of poker cards~
And hold them in a Lu Chen way =XX


Photobucket

Yes you can tell that I'm a very happy girl when I'm holding these~ LOL


Photobucket

I havent act-ed cute in a looong time so~
With KinKi I shall do it one more time O.O


Photobucket

Not to forget the legendary one-handed card fan of holding it~
And yess I am trying to look all cool~
But hey~ I love this pic!!!
It's not easy to hold the card like that too ok!! =X

So these are how the cards look like~ =D


Photobucket

Cute Tsuyo~~


Photobucket

Kochan still has abit of that center parting hair hehe
Oh my look at Kochan's neck HAHAHAHA


Photobucket

Typical KinKi Kids picture~ LOL


Photobucket

I love this picture sooooo much but the front is damaged! T___T
So yeaa lucikly I still have the black and white version of it!! =D


Photobucket

Tsuyo~~


Photobucket

HAHAHA!! I bet this is during So Young Blues time when he permed his hair HAHA


Photobucket

Woooo I love this Tsuyo pic =D


Photobucket

I like this picture too~
Kochan being Kochan hehe


Photobucket

And omg I am soo glad that Koichi is soooo over this kind of hairstyle~ LOL!!


Ok la I'm off to sleep already~
Skipping school tomorrow but got work~
So yeaaaa I'm tired~
Hopefully better encounters will come my way soon =XX
*Calls out for Kochan to visit Merlion and asks to take a picture with him after I listen to him talk about F1 and water for 3 hours =X"
HAHAHAHAAHAHAA
You never know~ That MIGHT happpen
Since Kochan can hear me calling him =X
Ok I seriously need sleep omg LOLOL

And since Kochan's concert just ended~
It just made me think back of his Mirror Concert,
And I totally love Kagen no Tsuki~
I know I know I've talked about this song for like 1000002484375934 times already
But who cares! This song is nice!!

Just 3 shots that I took the other time~
I got too lazy so yeaa only 3 shots =X

Photobucket

"Kiete yuku~ Nukumori sae mo" HAHAHA ok but NICE RIGHT!!
I LOVE IT WHEN HE STANDS LIKE THAT =X


Photobucket

And is this beautiful or beautiful~ LOL


Photobucket

The stage~~ lol

Ok no more!!!
Sleep~!!
OYASUMI~~~

PS: I hope when I wake up Kon Kon sales will email me the invoice so I can pay before I go work LOL
NEVER in my life am I sooo eager to pay money LOLOLOL
I WANT MY KOCHAN GOODS!!!!! T_____T

Labels: , , , , ,


blogged @ Friday, October 16, 2009 1:25:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage