<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
It's late but still~~ It was a happy night!! ^^


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Looking at the title it somehow sounded quite wrong~
But uwaaa hehehehehe

Yesterday went for a job interview with Eliza,
And we were afraid that we couldnt find the place so we went like super early just to look for the place
End up it's actually a very easy place to find,
And we reached there with like 45mins to spare ~.~
HAHAHA

We just sat outside the building and started chatting,
And then when there were 15mins left,
We went upstairs to wait..
Because Eliza brought me my KinKi Kids Piano score book~
Hehehe we got bored and I suggested a game
We would randomly flip to any page of the book with many KinKi songs inside,
And from that page from the random lyrics,
We will read and try to guess what song is that from

It sounds easy right?
Trust me it's not =DDD
Hahahaha and I'm winning muhahahahaha
LOLOLOL
It was so funny and we were trying to be hush hush inside the quiet air conditioned office HAHAHA
It was soo hard especially when Eliza was sooo confident of the title of the song and it turned out to be wrong HAHA!!!

Finally it was the interview and
Hmmm nth much to say about the interview la~~
Shall skip skip to Jurong East HAHAHA
Eliza brought me to see this Japanese soccer team play~ hahaha
Then throughout she kept saying that I'm behaving like Koichi LOLOL
Cus she says the things I say are mean
And my actions are very ossan T_______________T
NOOOOOOOOOOO~~~
I DONT WANT TO BE AN OSSAN!!!! T_______T

Hahahaha and weee went home
And started hmmm doing the usual~~ haha
Chatting, blogging, uploading...
And weee someone's online ^^
It was a short conver,
But still..
ちょっと嬉しいですけど。。
ありがとね。。^^
何か力はくれだた。。^^

After that chatted with Eliza and BambooBranch~~
Hahahahaha ehhh Bamboobranch~~
I love you ok!!!!!!
Don't you ever dare to disappear on me!!
Cus you know I will hunt you down =DDD
And I need you to keep pulling me back into the reality hehehe
Love you~~~ ^^

And Eliza~~
Well you know I love you muhahahahaha
I'm so full of love last night omg HAHAHA
And guess what?!?!
Vanilla actually commented on Livejournal yesterday!!!
I was just using the computer, getting ready to fall asleep,
And then I saw a window popping up in msn saying Vanilla7 has commented HAHA
I was like 'EHHHHH!!!!!!!!!'
And immediately went to read her comment and replied her
Because that night I posted 2 entries in my livejournal, and cross posted one entry
So there are like a total of 3 entries
And she commented on all 3 sides
Including tagging my blog HAHAHA!!

So for a while we were like chatting on livejournal like some mad fangirls HAHA
But who cares!!
I'm loving it!!! =DD
And somehow chatting with her that night just reminded me of the reason why I love chatting with her hahaah
We have so much in common!!
And we totally think alike!!!
Especially the Koichi concert report thing ehs~~~ *winks* ^^

Speaking of which,
Quite a few people have commented to me about my view on the Koichi's concert report thingy~
Well all I can say is
That is just my opinion~
And I mean just because I feel that way doesnt really mean that I am less of a Tsuyo fan than I was
I mean it's not like it's Tsuyo's fault or anything what
I'm just frustrated seeing how unfair it is~~
KinKi Kids is supposed to be about two people I know~
But if you have such things that are so unfair then I guess this is the reason why certain fans are unhappy and tend to start complaining..

If you are on Tsuyoshi's side I understand that you will be happy
Because there are soooo many news and reports and magazines on him
I mean even if it's me,
If there are THAT many Koichi's stuffs in the magazines I wouldnt even care whether Tsuyo is being neglected or not also
But if at that point of time, a Tsuyo fan complained about the lack of Tsuyo's reports or anything
I wouldnt even start defending and justify why Koichi has more appearances in magazines than Tsuyo
I mean a fact is a fact right?
Either one has lesser or either one has more,
That decision is fixed

All I am doing is complaining because I think he deserves more
That's all
There is no need to even try and justify why is it that Tsuyo has more than Koichi even though he has been doing solo all these while while Koichi is san nen buri
And even certain Tsuyo fans understand what I mean
And understand how I feel (thank you Eliza)
And of course my dear Vanilla who totally agrees with what I said (love you btw =D)
It just makes me feel sad that sometimes people just feel the need to give Tsuyo more attention and thinks that it's inappropriate to give Koichi more attention just because "he's fine" or "he doesnt feel like doing it anyway"

Well guess what?
As much as he doesnt feel like doing it,
He did it anyway
And he did a great job at it!
For someone who didnt feel like creating new music,
Actually managed to create Ayakashi and Awaken Yourself
Don't you think that's amazing?!?!?!
Can you imagine the music that's going to come,
With his new album that he finally "feel like doing"
I tell you he's gonna kick ass this time!!

Well sorry if I sound so defensive against Koichi
I'm just feeling really bitchy nowadays
And especially during this time in the night
A lot of thoughts will just run through my mind
And when they do and I have a keyboard this is what it will turn out to be like
And guess what?

Just because I am biased towards Koichi doesnt mean I am a lesser fan towards Tsuyoshi
Just because I don't like Tsuyoshi's Endli songs at all doesnt mean that I don't like him
Just because I love Koichi's songs doesnt mean that I will get angry when people don't like the songs he write..
Just because I prefer looking at Koichi's face more than Tsuyoshi's face doesnt mean that I wouldnt want to watch Tsuyoshi's shows
(Which btw I am super attracted to Tsuyo wearing that black hoodie in 24 channel omgomgomg he should stop wearing it because everytime he does I feel compelled to hug my laptop screen)
KOICHI YOU SHOULD WEAR A HOODIE SOON!! A BLACK ONE!!
Even though I totally equally enjoy seeing you naked =XX

So yeaa that's what I want to say~
So please...
I am a KinKi fan
I am a Koichi fan
I am a Tsuyo fan too~
But please just spare me the Endli stuffs thank you

And like what Eliza said yesterday
If we actually go to Japan, and there happens to have an Endli con
Will we actually go to the concert???
LOLOLOLOL
The answer is "Yes..of course, but the reason why we're going is just to see Tsuyo's face"
Hahahaha..and Eliza is a Tsuyo fan hahaha
Well if one day I really do get to go to a KinKi con and see Tsuyo life,
I tell you I will cry like mad
Because since young it is always my dream, that one day I can actually see my dearest Domoto Tsuyoshi live
And when you are a 10 year old girl,
All that comes to your mind straight is 'that is so impossible, I will never ever get the money to go Japan, they are like celebrities, big time celebrities..I will never get the chance to go to their concert'

But now I am slowly growing up,
And I wanna make that dream come true
I talked to my mum just now,
And asked her if I actually do get the money,
Can I please be allowed to go Japan next year,
And watch Koichi's solo con
And she said no.

I asked her why and her reason is I'm still not 21 yet
Sometimes I really wish that I am born one/two years earlier
Just so that I can get my 'freedom' sooner
So I asked her what if an adult goes together with me?
And she said that if it's someone that she doesnt know my dad most probably wouldnt allow
That's when I told her "But I wouldnt know when will Koichi even hold another solo concert already"
I mean like Endless SHOCK I know that at the beginning of every year there will definitely be Endless SHOCK
But for Koichi's solo I dont want to wait for another 3 years
Who knows what might happen in the next 3 years,
Perhaps I might have already died
Perhaps the world really would end in 2012
Who knows~~~

And my mum finally said
"You tell me how much, then I try to save, then maybe I can go with you then you can go watch your concert with your friends"
HAHAHAHA OMGOMGOMGOMGOGM
I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE ACTUALLY SAID THAT!!
So right now~~
I am gonna SAVE SAVE SAVE!!!

I wont be buying anymore DVDs already
Muhahahahaha
KOICHI WAIT FOR ME OK!!!!
光チャン聞こえる?!?!?!(Kochan can you hear me?!?!?!)
Please dont hold your solo con until I have the money ok!!
And try to hold it during my holiays ok!!
I love you!!! =DDD
And I really hope that you can hear me like always ^^


Hahaha ok on another side note,
Yay muku is going to mail my stuffs tomorrow!! =DD
And he for the 1st time today,
Instead of calling me Sarah,
He called me Sarah chan HAHAHAHA!!
OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! *shy* =X
Hahaha and because sometimes I will use random Japanese when I converse with him
And so he asked if I understand/can read Japanese
And I say yes I can, simple kanji is ok, hiragana and katakana also ok =DD
Then he say that he will send me a cute postcard,
And if can ask me try to read what he wrote in the postcard
HAHAHAHA OMGOMGOGM
UWAAAAAAA
NOW I CANT WAIT FOR THE POSTCARD!!!!!
=XXX

Hahaha ok this is a very loooong post
So sorry if you guys who are reading this is feeling in such a bad mood now
No need to talk sense to me about Tsuyo anyway~
Because my feelings won't change
I still won't like Endli, I still love Koichi more,
And I still don't hate Tsuyo =))
In fact I love him, because he gives me nice Love Fighter entries telling me that he loves me =DD
With that I am ending this entry with a string of pictures =D
The 2nd chapter of the book that Yiting gave me hehehe

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes my ugly ugly Kochan~~
I still love you ^^


Photobucket


Photobucket

Young Kochan is always loveeeee =D


Photobucket

Muhahahaha if I do meet this guy I am sooo laughing at his hair at that time =X


Photobucket

Run Run Run!!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Koichi and his best friend Nagase hehe
Koichi looks sooo cute!!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Woooo sexy sexy =DD


Photobucket

Tsuyo and his ugly hair HAHAHA


Photobucket

Koichi totally looks cute here~~
And Tsuyo still has that ugly hair LOLOL


Photobucket

Weee they got some award~


Photobucket

Check out the cute picture at the bottom right >=D


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love this picture~


Photobucket


Photobucket

And I love this picture~~ =DD
Yes I am bias so what? This is a Koichi Photobook anyway~ LOL


Photobucket

Check out the ugly constipated face that Koichi has
HAHAHA


Photobucket

Weeeeee cute cute cute


Photobucket

Weee you know what?
During this match Koichi score a homerun for the team!!! =DD


Photobucket

Wooo another ugly shot HAHAHA
YITING I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE LOOKING AT!!! LOLOLOL


Photobucket

Finally last picture
It always looks so nice ^^

Haha ok thats all~ =DD
I'm going off hehehe
Yay Vanilla's online now wooooo =DD

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


blogged @ Wednesday, October 21, 2009 1:33:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage