<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Ok ok I'm blogging~ Like Finally


Ok so I've been told that I have been quite quiet lately,
Well it's true, and BambooBranch even came to ask if I am doing fine,
And when I said that I'm not, she went yappari (I knew it)
HAHAHAHAHA!!

Like wth?!?! LOL
So of course I asked her why and she said because I have been quiet lately lol
Quiet meaning I havent been updating my blog and I havent been posting at the community either..
Well it's true because I actually have LOADS of things to post!!
But well recently my group found out that our project totally was done wrongly,
Out of point, and we realized that only like 2 days before the submission date!!!
5000 word report!!
How to chiong?!?!
So of course I didn't have the time to scan and blog and stuffs~
And yes I found out that it will cost me $100 to replace my lost identification card
And for the subsequent time you lose it will cost you $300!!!!!
Omg people keep your identification cards at home!!!
SO SCARY LA!!
I AM NEVER BRINGING MY IC OUT OMG

SO yeaa I am super super broke now
Looks like my G Album will be delayed further!!!
OMG I so want my G album!!! T___T
The person actually mailed me and ask me to let her know when I am able to get the stuffs from her,
And all I can say was end of this year~~
I did explain the situation to her and I really hope that she will understand,
I really want that G album T____T

Oh ya anyways my wishlist and my singles list is updated!! =DD
After updating I realized that I currently own 17 singles,
And inside my wishlist there are like 17 singles as well HAHAHA!!
Omg la!!
To think I always felt that I am getting closer to finish collecting their discography,
But in the end I only collected like HALF of them only!!
How demoralizing~~

Oh yeaa and my dear Yiting has given me a superrrrrrr belated birthday present!!
But I'm not complaining!!!!
Know why know why????
Don't want to tell you leh~~~~ MUHAHAHAHA
Sorry la I don't want to blog about this here in a very rushed manner
When I have the time to sit down and slowly write I talk talk about it,
And Emaine gave me something too~~~
It's not new, but whatever!!!
I love it!!!
Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!! =DD
Non-KinKi fans can be nice too~~~ muhahaha (oh course la~ what am I talking about ~.~)

Ok and erm..
Oh ya!!!
I am soooooooooooo pissed at why why WHY
People who buy Wink Up, Duet and Potato DON'T SCAN KINKI KIDS!!!!!
It's like they want to upload to the community,
And share,
They only scan News, Kat-tun, Arashi, blah blah~~
I mean WHY THE HELL DO YOU ALL SCAN THE SAME THINGS WHEN PEOPLE HAVE SCANNED THEM ALREADY?!?!?!?!
Either you

1. Scan other groups, and share the love, or
2. Don't scan at all

I mean what's the point of having the same scans from the same magazine in the same community?!?!
It's just stupid ~~~~~
Yes yes the reason why I want the scans so bad is because I need to preview what are the shoots before I decide if I want to buy them,
Remember my resolve to stop buying magazines unnecessarily? Hehe
And I think Kochan hears me too~~
He knows that I am saving to see his Endless SHOCK
Know why know why?
Because out of all the 3 magazines,
He only look SUPER SUPER SUPER GOOD in like ONE of them!! HAHAHA
Even in Wink Up where the shoots are ALWAYS good,
This time it's like shit also =X
His face is too white HAHAHAH

For Duet it's not that nice too~
As compared to last month where I had to buy everything,
This month I am only buying Potato hehe
Arigato Kochan~ For looking so not nice in 2 out of 3 magazines =X

Oh ya thanks to Meiyan for showing me the scans too~~ Hehe
It's good to have KinKi fans around who can share the information and spread the love around hehe
Who knows how long I will have to wait before I will actually get to see the scans inside the community~ hahaha

And right now I am waiting for my friend to finish his report before I can print them out and finally bring them to school to submit..
I hope he wouldnt take too long because I don't want to be late for work T___T
Arhhhh~~
After this week man~
After this week there will be NO MORE ASSIGNMENTS!!
NO MORE REPORTS!!!!
NO MORE NO MORE!!!

NO MORE~~
NO MATTER WHERE I GO
NO MORE~~
I DONT WANT INTERRUPTIONS
NO MORE~~
NOTHING CAN CHANGE MY MIND
NO MORE~~
I TELL MYSELF TO GO ON~~

HAHAHAHA
Ok I don't even think Yiting knows what I am talking about up there HAHAHA!!
Blah~~ Ok la time to end this entry~~~ LOLOLOL
Will scan/blog/update/upload/sub again as soon as I have time

PS: I havent even watched my DVD for my Endless SHOCK soundtrack and H Album yet!!!
And so far I only watched 2/4 DVDs for my KinKi YOU Concert!
And I didnt even watch Disc 1 in sequence!!!
How sad can my life get omgomgomg T______T

Labels: , , , , , ,


blogged @ Thursday, October 8, 2009 10:20:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage