<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
DREAM BOY


Recently I have taken a huge huge HUGE liking for this song that Koichi sang in his 1/2 concert~
Actually I've heard this song like months ago, and I loved it the 1st time I heard it,
So I tried searching to see which single/album or where the hell this song is from,
But because I couldnt find any information so I sort of gave up and somehow forgot about this song
And just 2 days ago, while trying to study for my exam,
I started thinking about this song again
Yes I know I am always doing this kind of stuffs when I need to study T__T

And then I found out that Koichi WROTE this song!!
I mean yeaa its no surprise, we all know that he writes his own songs~
Well this is a song that he wrote for Takizawa Hideaki for his musical Dream Boy,
And it's the theme song for that musical~
Upon hearing that I was damm sad T___T
Cus that song is Takki's~ and I heard his version and didn't really like it =X
Hahaha yappari Kochan's voice is still the best LOLOL

And this song is great!
The melody's great, the lyrics is great everything everything is great!
So below is the video that I subbed with the lyrics~
And if you wanna look at the translations I'll still just paste it below the video
It's really nice!! ^^

And I gotta say~
Koichi is a genius for composing such a song~
The tune of the music is just great~
And for singing it with such intensity~
Oh my I totally cannot wait for his new album now!!!!
I'm sad that Takki didn't really bring this song as much justice as it should have =X
I'm not bashing him or anything, just a matter of opinion =)
And I like Takki so~~~ =))




PS: Yes I love how he wore that 'prince' costume for Peaceful World, but when he sang this song it's so casual he just unbuttoned the shirt and revealed his smacking hot body~ =DDD


DREAM BOY - Domoto Koichi

Nee kitto bokutachi wa kizukanai dake
Hey, we definitely didn't realize it, that's all
Ima mo kino hoshi wa mawari tsuzuketeiru
Right now, the planets are still revolving
Furi muku hitsuyo wa nai
There is no need to look back
Sa asu wa mezashite susumeba ii
Come, let's aim towards tomorrow and move forward

Tokoro to kimete kara
It's because it has decided to fly somewhere
Tori wa tsubasa wo eta
That the bird received wings
Tsubasa ga aru dakara
It's not just because it posesses wings
Torawake jyanai
That's why it chose to fly

GET DOWN
Oshiete kureyo
Please tell me
Oozora kara orite
How to come down from the big sky
BREAK DOWN
Nanika aru no ka
I wonder what exists
Beyond this wall

Nee kitto bokutachi wa kizukanai dake
Hey, we definitely didn't realize it, that's all
Ima mo kono hoshi wa mawari tsuzuketeiru
Right now, the planets are still revolving
Negai wa kanaou toshiteiru
Trying to make wishes come true
"Akiramete ikenai" to itsumo itteta
"You must never give up!" you always say that
Ima mo kono senaka oushi tsuzukete kotoba
Right now too, these are the words that's pushing me forward
Furi muku hitsuyo wa nai
There is no need to look back
Sa asu wo mezashite susumeba ii
Come, let's aim towards tomorrow and move forward

Nee kitto bokutachi wa kizukanai dake
Hey, we definitely didn't realize it, that's all
Ima mo kono hoshi wa mawari tsuzuketeiru
Right now, the planets are still revolving
Negai wa kanaou toshiteiru
Trying to make wishes come true
"Akiramete ikenai" to itsumo itteta
"You must never give up!" you always say that
Ima mo kono senaka oushi tsuzukete kotoba
Right now too, these are the words that's pushing me forward
Furi muku hitsuyo wa nai
There is no need to look back
Sa asu wo mezashite susumeba ii
Come, let's aim towards tomorrow and move forward


Haha like Swan Song, I have a favorite line from this song too~
It's this:

"あきらめていけないと" いつも言ってた
今もこの背中押しつづける言葉
"You must never give up!" you always say that
Right now too, these are the words that's pushing me forward

Haha Kochan you're pushing me forward with every single thing you do~ ^^
And I also love the lyrics,

ふり向く必要はない 
さ明日を目指して進めばいい
There is no need to look back
Come, let's aim towards tomorrow and move forward

Yes Kochan~ I will continue to move forward~ ^^
No looking back! =DD
Trust me, there's really no need for me to~
Some of you guys know what I mean~ =)
*Winks at Yiting* HAHAHA

Ok I shall end the entry here~
Shall scan more things next time~
I'm gonna try to sleep~
Full shift tomorrow~
OYASUMI!!!!! ^^




My prince charming~
There's no one else who matches up to you~
Not even close~

Labels: , ,


blogged @ Wednesday, November 11, 2009 10:57:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage