<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Endless SHOCK fever~~


Oh my I just cannot stop thinking about Endless SHOCK
I think Yiting is also dying of my constant talks about wanting to go SHOCK LOLOL
I cant help but feel a little happy when my wmp was playing Love and Loneliness and my 6 year old baby sis knew how to hum the tune!!!
It was amazing I tell you!!
I betcha if I brought her to SHOCK she will enjoy it more than I do!!
Especially since she even enjoys the Broadway songs and dances and acts LOLOL

Ahhhh well the point of this entry is to show a picture from this website Muku showed me when I asked him about SHOCK tickets hahaha

Photobucket

That's the picture of the poster on SHOCK's website~
And yeaaa it looks nice, but this is even nicer~~
And oh yea, life would be much much easier if I can actually get those SHOCK tickets at 12000yen each!! T_______T
I really really hope I can T_____T

Photobucket

Ok la it's just a part of that poster~
But ever since I got to know about Endless SHOCK I totally fell in love with this logo, and I have been trying to find a big enough picture so that I can see this logo clearly,
So that perhaps one day I might be able to draw out that logo inside my sketchbook =X
Yes I have a sketchbook since a looong time ago but it's still EMPTY!!

And wow as I am typing this my media player was playing Endless SHOCK's music =XX
Hehehehe I love small coincidences like this ^^

Ok off to study~
Cant wait to start working again and earn more money T____T

UPDATE: Stupid accounting.. YOU! DIE!

Labels: , , , ,


blogged @ Tuesday, November 3, 2009 9:50:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage