<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Samare Kadas~


Recently these few days~
Work hasnt been exactly going very well
Things got screwed up,
Storeroom getting more and more crammed
Mean people around,
Resulting in my supervisor crying yesterday

I seriously hate guys that make girls cry
It's like the worst thing to do
Why can't these guys just disappear for good
Haii
Sometimes guys are really jerks

Today during work
I broke down.

I was doing redemption and because it's a public holiday,
There were soooo many people and I had to give out the gifts as fast as I could
Then this Singaporean family came
And they got 4 fans,
Then the dad immediately snapped at me
Saying "We got so many fans can give us something else anot?' in a very rude manner
I tried to be polite and say that I can't so exchange
Again he snapped at me and said "Can't you be flexible? we got 2 kids here we don't need so many fans, it's their Sentosa experience can't you just give them something else?"
And in case you didn't know
His tone was outright rude, and his face makes me want to use a knife and disfigure it =X

So I relented and say ok I'll change it for you
Apparently they are not happy and they say that I 'threw' the things at them
So the guy threw me another 3 cards to do exchange
And the mum snapped and me and said that I'm being very rude to them
I apologized and apologized and said that I did not have any intention of being rude, and I'm not trying to be rude or anything
But all the said was
"Do you know I can lodge a complaint against you Sarah?'
So obviously I apologized again and they just went off continuing to insult me

You have no idea how fucking pissed I was ok
I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING TO THEM
And the 1st line he spoke to me he was sooo rude already
I have every right not to do any exchange for him ok
I am not even allowed to
And this is what I get in return
So when my friend came I was just too tired I bent over on the table
And somehow I guess because of the lack of sleep and over-exhaustion I burst in tears
It was really embarrassing
And what was even more embarrassing was that I couldn't even stop myself from crying
I cried so hard that I couldnt even breathe/talk properly

The reason why I cried was because 1stly,
I hate it when people say that I am rude
Because I am not,
And I always try my best to be polite no matter how pissed I am,
I always never flare up at the guests no matter how demanding or unreasonable they are
And just because they are in a bad mood or anything doesn't give them the right to shoot me down and say that I am rude to them when I apparently made an extra effort to try and satisfy them
Sometimes I really hate Singaporeans and their shitty attitude

So my colleague told me to go into the storeroom and rest
And as I walked my boss saw me and asked me what actually happened
And I explained everything to him (of course crying at the same time)
So he said 'aiya, don't care about them la..just now they also come and complain to me about you, I just listen lor, don't worry la~ nothing one...go for your lunch now"
When I heard that I was like "huh?? go for lunch?!?!"
Then he said "Of course la if not you want to go serve guests looking like that ah"
So I just went for lunch

Seriously, I am really thankful that he's my boss
I really really am grateful
And all my colleagues they were all so nice and supportive
But it was so embarrassing because in this world not many people have seen me cry before
Just today the whole Merlion staff saw me crying
T______T
Ahhhhh kakkowarukatta T____T

At this point of time when I took out my phone to listen to my player,
I totally didn't expect this but what came playing in my player is Samare Kadas~Another Oasis~
I was like "waaa nice~~ just what I needed" and I closed my eyes and started listening to the song
And as I listened to the lyrics I wanted to cry again~ T_____T
Sometimes when bad things happen,
It always makes me feel like KinKi Kids wants to speak to me..
And yeaa I really want a place like Samare Kadas too~
A place where it's full of happiness, a place where no one else can enter
Just me and my thoughts~

I translated this song a few days ago,
But somehow I didn't have the motivation to post it here
And yet it's as if this song is meant to complement this entry~
It's sometimes weird how life works isn't it?




サマルェカダス~another oasis~ - KinKi Kids (Samare Kadas)

Boku ga umareta sono hi kara kisetsu wa meguri
Since the day I was born, the seasons have passed
Chizu mo motazuni koko made aruita
Without holding any map, I walked this far
Enogu ga tarinaku naru hodo egai yume nara
While painting out my dreams, I ran out of colors
Gaku ni kazatte bakari jya imi ga nai
There is no meaning if I just mount them into the frames

Ikitomari ni kata otoshite
As I reached the dead end, my shoulders dropped
Kaoru hana ni hagemasarete
The fragrance of the flowers encouraged me
Tomawari koso utsukushii
Such roundabouts is beautiful
Sou shinjireba dokodemo yukeru
If I believe that, I can go anywhere

Yoru ga michi tara fune wo ukabete
When the night is complete, I will set sail on a boat
Samare Kadas e tabini deyou
And go on a trip to Samare Kadas
Osanai boku nara hadashi de iketa
If I were younger, I would go barefooted
Akogareto yorokobuga afuredasu sekai
In a world overflowing with longing and happiness
Kisetsu hitotsu ima kanaete
Right now, a single miracle has come true

Yuugure fensu koshi no kaze yureru himejion
In the evening, the wind blowing over the fence is swaying the daisies
Akichi no sora ni mitsuketa hikouki
In the open sky, I found the aeroplane
Nani iro no pasupoto demo ikenai basho wo
A place that no passport color can go to
boku no kokoro ni tsukuretara ii na
It would be nice if I can create such a place within my heart

Kodomo no koro mita chikyuugi
The globe that I saw since young
Ima no boku wa mawaseru kana?
Being who I am now, can I still spin it?
Hitosashi yubi jya hakarenai
It can't be measured by the forefingers
Sore wa kyodaina shinjitsu no hoshi
That's the gigantic planet of truth

Yoru ga michi tara fune wo ukabete
When the night is complete, I will set sail on a boat
Samare Kadas e tabini deyou
And go on a trip to Samare Kadas
Osanai boku nara hadashi de iketa
If I were younger, I would go barefooted
Akogareto yorokobuga afuredasu sekai
In a world overflowing with longing and happiness

Mikazuki no ho wo tatetara
If you sail on a cresent shaped sail,
Kibou no umi eto massugu ni michikareruyo
You will be led directly to the ocean of hope

Hitomi tojireba ano hi no boku ga
If I close my eyes, the me of that day
Samare Kadas e tsureteikuyo
Is taken to Samare Kadas
Kizu mo kinisezu hashiri mawatta
Without worrying about my wounds, I ran around
Akogareto yorokobi ga afuredasu sekai
In a world overflowing with longing and happiness

Yoru ga michi tara fune wo ukabete
When the night is complete, I will set sail on a boat
Samare Kadas e tabini deyou
And go on a trip to Samare Kadas
Osanai boku nara hadashi de iketa
If I were younger, I would go barefooted
Akogareto yorokobuga afuredasu sekai
In a world overflowing with longing and happiness


It's a beautiful song isn't it?
Doesn't it paint a very beautiful picture in your head??
Haha
In this song,
My favorite sentences are:

遠回りこそ美しい
そう信じればどこでも行ける
(Such roundabouts are so beautiful, if I believe that, I can go anywhere)

Isn't it true?
I mean in life how many of us can live life in a perfect way?
Finding the right job?
Getting the best results and going into a great school?
No! Nobody's life route is perfect,
We tend to deter from the original path,
We tend to walk the wrong paths and make mistakes
We always make roundabouts
But if we believe that everything happens for a reason,
Things would be very different, life wouldnt be as great if we walked the 'right path,
If we really believe in all that
I'm sure we will definitely be able to go anywhere~ ^^

Another one would be:

何色のパスポートでも行けない場所を
僕の心に作れたらいいな

(A place that no passport color can go to, it will be nice if I can create such a place within my heart)

Yes I love this line because it's somehow so beautiful~
A place where no one else can intrude in
A place that only belongs to you yourself,
Full of only things that you like,
Things that make you happy
Who wouldn't want that huh?
I also love how they used the passport color to represent the feeling
This is just a song full of beautiful lyrics

Right now, I am trying to create that place within my heart
Sometimes I really would like to just get cut off from the world for a while
Which is also the reason why I like to blast my earpiece, so that I can totally not hear what is going on around me,
And sometimes why I want to get cooped up inside my room

This girl is exhausted I guess~
Alright I'm going off now,
Getting too emo lol
Gotta pack my bag and leave for vacation tomorrow~ =)
Oyasumi~~

Labels: , , ,


blogged @ Saturday, November 28, 2009 12:41:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage