<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love and Loneliness


Love and Loneliness~
The song that got my attention the very 1st time I watched Endless SHOCK
The dance that made me realize how much efforts Koichi puts in his job, especially for Endless SHOCK
The music that until now I can never seem to skip away~

It is really amazing!!
Even non-fans should watch it too!!
And I translated the song so you can understand the performance and the song better *winks at Meiyan* =X
And for convenince sake I will be displaying the lyrics outside the video as well~
Lastly, ENJOY!!! =D



Love and Loneliness - Domoto Koichi

Kodoku wo daite, kagami ni utsuru
Embracing loneliness, reflecting in the mirror
Omae wa ashita ni, nani wo nozomu
What do you wish for in tomorrow?

I saw myself in the mirror
Oh what can I feel?
Shinjirareru no wa, katachi aru mono dake
The things that can be trusted, are only things that have shapes (referring to tangible things)
I don't know what is true
Oh what do I believe?
Mashiteya eien no ai nado ariyashinai
There is no such thing as eternal love

How many years ago, omoida sezuni
How many years ago, I can't remember
So many things that I have lost
I don't need anything, ai sae..ima wa
I don't need anything, even love..right now
I want to stay the way I am

Akaku somaru kuchibiru
The lips dyed in red
Jounetsu no iro
Is the color of passion
Kokoro ga nukumori to ai de tokedasu
My heart has been melted by warmth and love

I fell in love one day
Oh deep inside my heart
Dokomade no fukaku koi ni ochiru oh~
I have fallen deeply and endlessly in love oh~

You came into my sight, kokoro ubawatte
You came into my sight, my heart was stolen
So much love that I got from you
How many days ago, kimi to deatte
How many days ago, since I met you
So many happiness you brought

How is my life? Futari de
How is my life? The two of us
I want to be with you forever
All I need is love, ai sae areba
All I need is love, if only I had love
Maybe I can stay the way I am

Can you feel? My heartbeat
However this love came to the end
Tell me why, she is gone
Here I am so lonely by myself
Maybe I can stay~

How many years ago, omoida sezuni
How many years ago, I can't remember
So many things that I have lost
I don't need anything, ai sae..ima wa
I don't need anything, even love..right now
I want to stay the way I am

How is my life? Futari de
How is my life? The two of us
I want to be with you forever
All I need is love, ai sae areba
All I need is love, if only I had love
Maybe I can stay the way I am

Oh, mou kimi wa inai
Oh, you are no longer here
Loneliness changed the way I am


SO NICE RIGHT THIS SONG!!!!!!!
Hahahahaha if you watched carefully you'll realized that at the last chorus Koichi is dancing alone,
While the rest of the backup dancers have partners
What a nice way to show loneliness!!!
And not to mention every single action Koichi did was sooo hot!!
And WASNT HIS TAP DANCE AMAZING?!?!?!?!?!
YES FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM NOW!!!!! =X

Hahaha ok tomorrow I'll be working for countdown at Siloso Beach Party haha
Will be counting down to Koichi's birthday yay!!!!!
Hahahaahah have fun everyone!!
This will be my last entry for the year~~ hehehe
Love you guys!!!!! Nights!! =DD

PS: Thanks you guys for the commments!!!
HIKA!!!! NICE TO SEE YOU HERE!!!! Hahahaha its been soooooo long!! hahaha
You see scans that you dont see at lj?? Oo Which one? Oo
HAHAHAHA and no worries feel free to flood my tagboard if you want!!! =DD
And yess here's your Love and Loneliness post =DD
And Eliz HAHAHAHA!! yeaaa we were like laughing so loud and speaking in non-english that the guy kept turning over HAHAHA!!! But maaa doudemo ii!!!! HAHAHAHA
My gosh KOICHI BIRTHDAY IS LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!!!!!!
KYAAAAAA!!!!!

Ok signing off~ =X

Labels: , , , ,


blogged @ Thursday, December 31, 2009 2:20:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage