<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Reply to tags~


Uwaaa in lecture now~
Going through the very very very 1st topic of Economics that I learnt 2 years ago LOL
SCARCITY! HAHAHA
It's almost like I went through a time machine muhahahahaha
Maaa as I am listening to the lecturer thought I'd just make a little full use of my time
Replies to tags!!

So sorry that I had such a loooooooong chain of tags unreplied because when I am always so lazy tired by the time i reach home T____T

So I'll start from the oldest to the latest hehehe

Kristy:
Hey hey!! HAPPY 2010!!! =DD
It's been soooo long since I last chatted with you haven't I? Hahaha
In this coming year let's fangirl more and more Kochan ne!!
Especially since next year he will be sooooooo active!!! =X
Hahaha yeaa J con is nice na~~
But I'm so sad that they sang Shinku no Hana instead of Samare Kadas~Another Oasis~ T_______T
That song would be soooo beautiful if it was followed by Kaze no Sonetto T___T


Yiting:
HAHAHA!!! Well it's kinda hard not to mention you in my blog isnt it?
Since you are usually hanging around in my life *slaps you away* HAHAHAH!! JKJK!!
Yeaaa la I'm really glad that you read my blog sooooo much HAHAHAHA
Cus it's always nice to know that my friend who is not a KinKi fan somehow knows about the KinKi updates as much as I do =X Just because you read my blog HAHAHA =X
And YOU BETTER DONT MAKE ME BRING MY LUGGAGE BACK ALL THE WAY FROM YOUR HOUSE HOR!!!
You borrowed it you bring it back yourself!! =XX HAHAHAHA


Tsuyoaki:
Yeaaa the performance looks cool right!!
I think it's even cooler that at the Johnny's Countdown stage their J logo is still BIG BIG THERE~
It feels like "You guys are in OUR territory" MUHAHAHHAHAHA
Yeaa the old poster looks soo nice right!! T____T
I guess for now I'll just get my memories from that photo of that poster na~ T___T
Hahaha


Gally:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Hahahaha
It's been sooooooooooooooooooo looooong!!!
I just read your lj post hahaha
It's sooo good that at your Book Off you can find KinKi books!!!
I'm sooooooooooooooo jealous!!! T_______T
Hahaha but then again it might be a good thing for me since I'm trying to save money =X
Hahaha miss you!! Looking forward to chatting with you again! T_____T
*hugs*


Rurun:
Hahaha!! Yess I bought it in Malaysia!!
Malaysia used to be a KinKi heaven for me last time ok!!!
I bought sooo many stickers notebooks keychains and stuffs! HAHAHA
Even now it's still a KinKi heaven for me with the DVD of all their old dramas!! haha
The Summer Snow DVD that I watched was bought from Malaysia too!!! Haha
In Singapore it's soo hard to find old KinKi dramas na~~
Especially since they only like to bring in the latest dramas (which obviously made sense but....iyaaaa!!!! T____T)
I bought that poster in this shop at this Batu Phahat shopping center haha
I can't really remember since I was like 9/10 at the point of time?? hahaha!!
I wonder if that shop still exists na~~~~
I will totally cry if that shop has changed into this Kpop shop!! grrrrr hahaha


Eliz:
Hehehehe gambarimashita!! =X
And you random!! Msged me so randomly I forgot to turn silent mode and the whole lecture was booming with Koichi's "FOUR...THREE...TWO..ONE.." HAHAHAHA!!!


Hika:
HAHAHA!!! I love reading your comments too!! LOLOL
They never fail to put a smile on my face LOLOL!!
You like to read about my life?? Really?? Hahaha yokatta!!! ^^
Hahaha you don't have to set up a blogspot na~~ You can just update at lj it's the same!! HAHA Just that I would prefer my LJ to be just about uploads and downloads so as to make it easier for the future people who go to my lj for downloads haha
That's why I blog about my life and other rants at this blogger hehe
Hahaha wow I get a bookmark!!!
Uwaaaa I am soooo honoured!!! T_____T Hahahaha thankss!!!!
Haha yeaa I know I can still get tickets na~~
But I just hope that somehow me and my friend will be able to afford it, and get good seats!! T___T Hahaha gambarimasu!!!
HAHA!!! You're looking up Lu Chen?!?! LOL
Waaa!! My gosh you can probably see some of the tricks that I posted in my blog at this TAB
It has videos of Lu Chen's tricks inside haha
He actually had a program in Japan too!! His own magic show!!
I wonder if Koichi knows about him na~~ T___T Since he loves magic too~ haha!!
When I 1st saw Lu Chen I really thought that he resembles Koichi A LOT!!
When he smiles hahaha I guess probably cus I too long never see Koichi already
So I wanted to compare and started looking for more Koichi and uwaa I found Koichi back into my life!! LOLOL


HAHAH and yay~~ with that me is ending this entry!!!
Muhahahahaha
When class ends at 3pm I have like a 3 hour break until my work starts at 6pm hahaha
Hopefully I can make full use of this time!!
Of course I'll be alone in school =DD
Maaa not really alone since I have KinKi with me ^^
Till then~ cya!! =D

Oh ya might as well start putting my Koichi pictures here since I already updated them at lj =D

Photobucket

NICEEEEEEEEE
HOT HOT HOT!!! I LOVE THIS PICTURE SOOOO MUCH OK!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA


Photobucket

Kochan in the spotlight!!!
Still loving him!!! =DD


Photobucket

Uwaaa hate the lighting~~
But he's still amazing~~ =DD


Photobucket

Koochan!!!! HE LOOKS GOOOOD~~~~
Uwaa me wants more Mirror Kochan T____T


Photobucket

SWAN SONG!!!!
Looking up!!!! Hahaha what an amazing picture!!!!
Beautiful~~~

The next one is even more amazing~~

Photobucket

HAHAHAHAHAHA UGLY KOCHAN!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA my gosh now I see this picture I cannot help but laugh and think that he's sooooo cute!!! LOLOLOLOLOL
Maa maa~~ A prince is still a prince =DD


Photobucket

Swan Song shoot~
Aozora ni me wo fusete.... =X


Photobucket

Awww he looks so sad =(((
*pats pats*


Photobucket

UWAAAA ME WANTS GIVE HIM A HUG!!!!! T____________________________T


Photobucket

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KINKI LOVE!!!!!!!
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


Hehehe alright going off~~
Laptop running out of batt T________________________T

Labels: , , , ,


blogged @ Monday, January 4, 2010 12:48:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage