<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Dreams...are needed


This is a post done up by Lu Chen for his fans,
Giving his views on those bastards who soooooo love to expose his magic tricks
Reading this, I somehow felt...that it's true
That's also the reason why he can attract my attention when I was having such a tough time studying A levels~

Here's it:

这是下一篇博文,在这里先发了,只是想告诉大家其实也些事情或许该换个思考方向。

有一种人,当小朋友满心期待挂著袜子在床头时,他们会告诉小朋友:「别傻了,这世界上根本没有圣诞老人,都是骗人的」。
有一种人,当你专心陶醉在阿凡达的剧情当中,他们会在你旁边说:「别傻了,这都是三D特效做出来的,电影都是骗人的」。
有一种人,当你正在享受魔术带给你美妙体验时,他们会跳出来说:「别傻了,让我来揭密给你看,魔术都是假的」。

这些人毕竟是少数,但是遇见了总是会让人很生气。
不过,我们更应该抱持的是同情,因为这些人们是可怜的。
他们看不到梦想,体验不到惊奇。
或许他们觉得自己很聪明,但是却失去了人生中更宝贵的东西。
人活在这世界上,已经很苦了,
我想我们需要更多的梦‧‧‧


Translation:
This is the next entry that I will be posting in my blog, but I will post it here first (his forum), I just want to let you guys know that sometimes, we have to look at things from a different perspective.

There's this kind of person, right when a child full of anticipation hangs his sock at the edge of the bed, he will say this to the child:
"Dont be stupid, Santa Claus doesn't exist in this world, it's all lies"

There's this kind of person, right when you are deeply immersed in the plot of Avatar (the movie), he will whisper this to you:
"Don't be stupid, these are just done by 3D effects, movies are just to trick you"

There's this kind of person, right when you are enjoying the beautiful feeling that magic has brought to you, they will jump out and say:
"Don't be stupid! Let me expose it for you, magic are all fake!"

Even though such people are of the minority, however when you meet them you can't help but get pissed off.
However, we should instead be sympathetic, because these people are pathetic.
They can't see dreams, and they can't experience surprise
Perhaps they feel that they are very smart, yet in return they actually lost something that is much more important in life.
Humans, living in this world, is already tiring enough..
I believe that we need more dreams...

Isn't it beautiful?
Isn't it well said?
He totally said out all the things that I felt with regards to those idiots out there
You might not know it but from time to time I experience people like that too
Saying stuffs like Lu Chen's magic is fake,
OF COURSE THEY ARE FAKE
You think it's supernatural powers?? Crazy zzzz

There are also people out there saying Koichi's Endless SHOCK is nothing~
When I said that I don't think any other person can do it easily,
All they say out from their mouth is "That's what they want to make you believe, so that you will spend lots of money to go and watch it"
And yeaa? THEN FIND ANOTHER PERSON WHO IS WILLING TO ROLL DOWN THE STAIRCASE MORE THAN 600 TIMES IN HIS LIFETIME
Gahhhh~~ these people piss me off zzz

Ahhh like what Yiting said, my mood is always up and down these days na~~ T___T
I want July to come already~ T_____T
I'm still stuck at 2100 bucks
How how how~~
This week I'm only working on Sunday,
Next week too~~
Exams are coming~
I wonder how will I find the time to earn money~
What if I don't have enough?
What if I can't buy what I want? T_______T

*sighs*

Yosh off to eat lunch and then study~ =))

Labels: , , , , ,


blogged @ Thursday, February 25, 2010 1:04:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage