<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Endless SHOCK 2010 fever continues~~


Sorry about that shitty post this morning~
Am I feeling better?
I'm not sure...
As I think about it I can't help but feel like tears are coming again~
So I prefer to take the coward way and just not think about it
Avoid it as long as I can..
And as if my mp3 was really alive,
Knowing I'm so sad they kept playing such emo songs~
Songs which makes me want to cry even more..

Sitting alone in the school toilet,
Somehow I felt better crying everything out
Took me about half an hour to finally realize that I have been crying for too long I guess..
After that finally got the courage to come out from the toilet
And stop myself from crying

I thought that Japanese class today would be like usual,
So I went there with normal feelings,
Not expecting anything new
Somehow I was quiet..

But not for long..
Because everytime when Sensei asked me a question,
He will definitely put "Koichi/KinKi Kids/Domoto Kyoudai" inside the content of my question
Which of course is just the thing I needed to get my attention back
The frequency of KinKi Kids popping in my question was too high today,
But I didn't think that much, since I was still emo about this morning
However thanks to that, I started opening up in class again
Being my usual stupid self, talking, making comments..
I guess speaking Japanese or being in a Japanese environment is what really makes me feel at ease now huh~~
I totally felt as if I can somehow forget about everything when I'm in class~

When the lesson ended,
Suddenly Sensei asked me
"先週の堂本兄弟見ましたか?”
(Did you watch last week's Domoto Kyoudai?)
I replied "Yes I did!!!" and did the mustache action since you know, they played with mustaches during that episode
Then sensei was like doing the same action as me also!!!!
HAHAHAHA
Then I asked "OMG you watched that episode?!?!?!"
Then he say yeaa he watched it when he was in Japan last week~~
hahahaha

MY GOSH LAAAAA~~~ MY SENSEI WATCHES DOMOTO KYOUDAI!!!!
Then I started going crazy and talked about the funny parts
And my sensei just laughed! HAHAHAHA
Then he said "31歳なのにね。。。” (Even though they are 31 years old)
Hahaha cus too Baka already! That episode was like damm nice la!!!

With that I am really glad that I watched last week's episode yesterday~
Because I haven't even watched last last week's or the previous episode before that too~
But somehow yesterday something told me that I will want to watch last week's episode,
And so I watched,
And I'm really glad I did! =DD
Sensei totally cheered me up with that little conversation too~~~ ^^

After class went Ion with Yiting~
We shared takoyaki and bought that dunno what fish thinggy and eat hahahaha!!!
Damm nice sia!!!
I cannot go there it's a sinful place~
Makes me want to eat =(
Hahahaha
I wanna drink Oreo Crush at Each a Cup too~ T_____T

Alright on to the next topic~
Was just telling Meiyan yesterday that when I was going to work,
That my player suddenly started playing 4 SHOCK songs consecutively,
And I tell her must be Koichi wants to tell me something!
Wahahahaha
And even though yesterday I was too tired to update,
(Fell asleep in front of the laptop)

THERE ARE NEW SHOCK GOODS!!!!!!!!
Ok the new goods will be:
1. Photo Album - 1000yen
2. Live photoset (25 sets) - 500yen each

UWAAAAAAA HAPPY HAPPY!!
I CONFIRM WILL BUY ALL!!!!
But wait a minute!

For the live photoset there are 25 sets selling at 500 yen each
Which means if I want to buy all it will be 12500yen?!?!?!!!??!
That's like almost $200!!!!
Wait a minute let me go and faint first~~
*FAINTS*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Ok I'm back~
Recovered =))
Waaaaa but I know for sure I will definitely buy all if it!
Of course after I buy them all up I will keep it inside the SHOCK photo album!
How nice would that be?!?!
Which means that in the end I need to prepare another extra $200 bucks for my SHOCK goods~
Lucky for me I am still able to afford it~ =D
At most I just eat lesser meals to make up for it~

Seriously....I hate eating...
Hate it sooooooo much~
I hate how I don't like to eat yet I can't help but feel hungry when the time comes
I have to eat..
And I don't know what I want to eat
Argh the feeling sucks~ =(

Ok on to happier things~
SOLITARY IS SOOOOOO NICE!!!!!!!
I heard it HERE

You guys can feel free to go and listen cus it's uwaaaaaaaa *________*
I can't wait to see Koichi dancing in that!
Not forgetting at the very end of the song
Koichi holds up a gun and shoots himself in the head! =X
I WANT TO SEE THAT~!!!!!!
Ok wait a minute I have a picture of that
*finds it*
Ahhh got it!!

Pictures credit to johnnys-net


Photobucket

CAN SEE?!?!?!?!
AT THE VERY VERY LAST PICTURE!!!!!!
UWAAAAAA T______________T
And obviously that would be the new costume and the new performance for the new song Solitary~ =DDDDDDDDDDDD


Photobucket

Other shoots of the dance~~~


Photobucket

Don't you just love the aggressive expression on his face? =D

Alright on the the other photos!!!!!


Photobucket

MY YORU NO UMI!!!!
I AM DEFINITELY DEFINITELY DEFINITELY BUYING THIS SET!!!
SOOOOOOOO NICE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st photo of 2nd row,
"Can you feel the warmness of the ocean~"
SO NICE!!!!!!!!!


Photobucket

More Yoru no Umi~~~~
He always looks sooo graceful~
I love how soft his hair is and how beautiful his hand is~~ T_____T


Photobucket

Hehehhee one last Yoru no Umi inside~


Photobucket

Flying with Umbrella!!!!
I LOVE THIS TOO~~~~
Isn't it nice that you can keep seeing Koichi in these Japanese costumes~ hehehe
Not to mention in the middle picture of the 1st row he looks extremely handsome in the first flying costume too!!


Photobucket

Awwww how cute is that???
*refers to the 1st picture where Koichi is laughing*


Photobucket

Haha white costume~~~~
Smiling, dancing clapping~ =D


Photobucket

Yay~~~ I love him in this costume too!!!
Makes him look so..hmmm nice? hahahaha
Limited vocab =X


Photobucket

ROMEO!!!!!!
OH MY ROMEO!!!!!!!
ISN'T HE HANDSOME?!?!?!?!
TOTALLY A PRINCE!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOO GETTING THIS SET!!!!


Photobucket

All I can see is that handsome dead Romeo lying on the rock~
*pounces on the Romeo* HAHAHAH
He looks soooo pounce-able la!!!! HAHAHAHA


Photobucket

Of course the cute Koichi with that cute hat dance~~~
And that red jacket hahahahahaa!!!!


And for "What 10 wanna say" (What you wanna say)

Photobucket

HAHAHAHAA SO CUTE!!!!!!
For some reasons looking at these photos consecutively looks soooo funny and cute! hahahaha he's like flying~~ LOLOLOL


Photobucket

HAHAHAHA 10 THUMBS UP ON THE 1ST PICTURE!!!!
SOOOOO CUTE!!!
I WANT THAT!!!!!!!
The 1st picture of the 2nd row is DAMM NICE TOO!!!
And look at his face on the middle picture of the top row!!!
HAHAHAHA SO CUTE!!!!!!
And oh did I mention? I love the new costume~~~ =DDD


Photobucket

DRUMS!!!! SHUAI!!!!!!
Nice white costume too!!!
He looks soooo handsome in the last picture of the top row~~


Photobucket

SAMURAI!!!!!!
Aiyaiyai~~ aiyaiyai~~ aiyaiyai~
Where's my Samurai? =X (Right there lo~~~~)


Photobucket

UWAAA!!! YARA DON'T KILL MY KOICHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T____________T
But still I love that picture T____T


Photobucket

Waaaa Rika hugging my Kochan~ T___T
Kochan rolling down stairs~~~~
In the Cemetery~~~~
I want this set!!


Photobucket

My Koichi dying on the floor~~~
So beautiful~~~~~


Photobucket

Ahhhh~~ the ending pose when Koichi changes from Flying Umbrella costume to Yoru no Umi costume!!! *talking about top row*


Photobucket

Other miscellaneous pictures~~~


Photobucket

So many T_____T


Photobucket

I love that Yoru no Umi pose at the last row~~~~
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wahahahaha and the back of the Clear file is damm nice!!!!

Photobucket

So nice~~~~
Black and gold!!!
T_______T Me wants~~~


And finally I'll leave you guys with this picture that Meiyan showed me =D

Photobucket

How cute is that!!!
How can this be a 31 year old man wearing a baseball costume,
Standing in that cute pose~
Wearing a hat that makes him look soooo feminine~
T______T

Can't wait to meet this 31 year old Ossan =D

Labels: , , , , ,


blogged @ Sunday, February 21, 2010 12:14:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage