<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Just..let me be..


闇につつまれた海 その先を見つめて
波際をただ一人 ゆっくりと歩いている
そっと風が 問いかける
He whispered softly in my ears...
Tell me what you are searching for

Looking ahead, I gazed at the sea engulfed by the darkness
Along at the edge of the waves, I slowly walked alone

The soft wind, called and asked me
He whispered softly in my ears...
Tell me what you are searching for..

誰かを傷つける時もあった
You'll never know when my heart breaks
昨日の自分に別れを告げて
I say GOOD-BYE to yesterday

There are times where I've been hurt too
You'll never know when my heart breaks
I bade farewell to who I was yesterday
I say GOOD-BYE to yesterday

砂の上の足跡 少しづつ消えてく
ただ波の音だけが 静けさの中に浮かぶ
押し寄せる 波さえも
They come and go and wash away...
Can you feel?

The footsteps on the sand, bit by bit disappeared
Only the sound of the waves surfaced within the silence

It's surging forward, even the waves too
They come and go and wash away...
Can you feel?

星たちが 問いかける
While shining high up in the sky...
Tell me what you are crying for

The stars, are asking
While shining high up in the sky...
Tell me what you are crying for

今は涙見せてもかまわない
You'll never show me your true heart
海に浮かぶ月がそっと揺れる
Can you feel the warmness of the ocean?

Right now, it doesnt matter if tears are shown
You'll never show me your true heart
Surfacing from the sea, lies the moon swaying softly
Can you feel the warmness of the ocean?

瞳を閉じて闇に手を延ばす
You'll never know the deepness of the darkness
昨日の自分に別れを告げて
I say GOOD-BYE to yesterday

I closed my eyes and stretched my hand into the darkness
You'll never know the deepness of the darkness
I bade farewell to who I was yesterday
I say GOOD-BYE to yesterday

In the deep blue ocean
I can feel my loneliness
But I feel the warmness, too...

In the starlight night
I can feel my loneliness
But I will say GOOD-BYE to yesterday... and me



Photobucket

綺麗な。。夜の海。。
見たいです。。


Photobucket

I miss you...
In another week, another legend of yours will begin..
Please take care alright?
And I'll be seeing you in July~ =)


Just.. leave me alone...

Labels: ,


blogged @ Sunday, February 7, 2010 9:31:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage