<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hang in there~~


Finally got my project done, or rather what I'm supposed to do I got it done.
Hopefully nothing goes wrong and I can end this week peacefully.
Guess what?
KinKi is really my medicine somehow~ hahaha
I have been listening to KinKiやる気まんまんソング a lot for the last 2 days.
Well I can't help it that this song is so happy go lucky that it makes me feel sooo much better~

That's the theme song for Chibi Maruko chan~
Hehe you can look at the video below,
And I'll translate the lyrics that starts after the rap in front
Too lazy to translate the rap =X




Asetteru nayo mo sukoshi oshitsuke
You're sweating, calm down a little

Sou sa kono yo wa ame nochi hare de mata ashita
That's right, in this world after rain comes sunshine, and tomorrow starts again

Yokatta ame furya niji ga deru
It's good, after the rain falls the rainbow will appear
Soshitara RAMEN kui ni dekakeyou
And then I'll eat the RAMEN and leave the house
Mou DANCE DANCE ipatsu odoruze
Come DANCE DANCE and dance in one shot
LET'S GO, minna mo
LET'S GO, everyone too!

Yokatta KASA nakya ame yadori
It's good, I didn't have an umbrella, and the rain stopped
Soshitara chotto LUCKY hito yasumi
And then I got a little LUCKY and took a rest
Mata DANCE DANCE hontou moeruze
Once again DANCE DANCE, get fired up for real
OH YEAH, mada asa meshi mae
OH YEAH, once again call towards the morning~


あせってるなよも少しおちつけ
そうさこの世は雨のち晴れでまた明日

よかった雨降りゃ虹がでる
そしたらラーメン食いに出かけよう
もうダンスダンス一発おどるぜ
レッツゴーみんなも

よかったカサ無きゃ雨やどり
そしたらちょうどラッキーひとやすみ
またダンスダンスホント燃えるぜ
オーイエーまだ朝めし前


SO CUTE RIGHT THE LYRICS!!!
And with young KinKi singing it somehow just makes me feel so much better inside
With different things going on in my life now,
Somehow I guess I really needed this song ^^
It's kind of amazing how I actually know of this song since last year,
But never really bothered to listen to it,
Until 2 days ago Meiyan showed me this video haha

Well I guess life always just works out in such ways hehe

And Meiyan showed me something cute too~~ HAHAHA

Photobucket

HAHAHAHA OMG SO CUTE RIGHT!!! LOLOLOL
Life is flooding me with cute things lately LOLOL

Not to mention I am like super impressed with Koichi when he's Pikaichi san LOLOLOL!!!
光一 -> ぴかいち (Pika ichi) get it? HAHAHA
So throughout the show the MC kept calling him Domoto Pikaichi san LOLOL!!
Such a cute name LOLOL
I just watched the 1st episode and Koichi was supposed to sit for this complicated exam which tests on the things he need to know in order to obtain a license for driving a steam roller.
Then throughout the lesson Koichi looks so stressed up and blur,
And so tired

But on that very same day he has to take an exam!
Like what the hell? After 5 hours of lesson the last hour is exam!
During the break you can see Koichi sitting alone eating his bento and reading through all his notes,
And going to the classroom and asking classmate to explain the things that he doesn't understand
He's so hardworking!

And during the test he is the last person to complete,
While the rest of the classmates have already finished

Photobucket


Photobucket


Finally he hands in the paper and then the results are announced.
The examiner says that he will only announce the names of the people that failed,
And in order to pass, you have to score a least 70/100

And then KOICHI PASSED!!

Photobucket

You can see his reaction when he found out that he passed LOL


Photobucket

Someone sure is relieved na~~


Photobucket

Yes he totally looks ugly HAHAHAH
But the more I see the cuter I think it looks =X
Yes I am intoxicated~ So sue me~ XD


Photobucket

And then afterwards here comes the smug face~~ HAHAHAHA


Photobucket

Then the MC asked him if he cheated~
LOOK AT HIS CUTE POUTING FACE!!! HAHAHAHA


Photobucket

And LOOK AT HIS EXPRESSION!! HAHAHA


Photobucket

First is shock,


Photobucket

Then a little bit of rage..


Photobucket

And here it comes!!


Photobucket

He gave the MC a whack HAHAHAHA!!
So cute!!!
I bet Koichi is the only person in the world who can react to such a comment!!
If it's someone else I bet the person will just be like "No I didn't!"
Hahaha of course my dear Koichi will be special XD


Photobucket

Then the MC went to ask the examiner on what is actually Koichi's marks HAHAHA


And guess how much did Koichi fared?

Let me give you a clue,
It's a mark that every parents in the world want their child to get >=)

Photobucket

100 MARKS!!!
Koichi couldn't stop going "Uwa! SUGE!!!" the moment he laid his eyes on his paper LOL
I guess he himself couldn't believe that he did so well~~ LOL


Photobucket

Look at that happy face~~ hehe


Photobucket

The quality is bad, but you can see that 100 marks written on the paper lol


Photobucket

Yes our dear boy is still very happy~ hehehe

And when our boy is happy, he will give out a cute look unknowingly desho?

Photobucket

KAWAII JYAN!! HAHAHAA
This is like so super cute la!!!! HAHAHAHAHA


Isn't he amazing?!??!
Like he's so great that it's to a point where I feel it's so unreal LOL
Wow~~~ I guess I'll have to watch more of this show to start pushing my motivation level up again!!
I guess I really have to do my best right!! T____T
If not I wouldn't have the face to see Koichi in July T__T

Haha alright and here ends another random entry~
I didn't expect it to be so long de!
I'm sorry!! X.X

PS: VANILLA!!! Not sure if you are reading this but oh my I miss you sooo much T___T So sorry I still haven't replied you yet, but since I'm here I'll just write it here, hoping you'll read it T____T
I miss you so much hahahaha, and so sad to hear about your computer, but please don't throw it out of the window, cus I still wanna talk to you T___T hahahaha
And I hope you're not too tired with work!! Better get plenty of rest ok?
Don't wanna see you falling sick again~ hahaha
And so many many things I wanna tell you!! Guess I'll need to start writing to you again! Hahahaha for now, *hugssssssssss* Love you!!! ^^

Labels: , , , , ,


blogged @ Friday, March 26, 2010 1:06:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage