<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Blah blah blah blah~~


Today is an unlucky day for me
Yup I said it.
Know why? Because every single thing that I can ever possibly do went wrong zz

As you guys know I am waiting for my big big parcel today,
And even asked Meiyan to come and wait together since most of it are her stuffs
We waited..and waited..and waited
NO POSTMAN

And he was supposed to come like before 6,
And HE'S NOT HERE AT ALL
So I called Fedex and asked what is going on,
And then Fedex checked and told me that the sender did not include my unit number
Hence delivery FAILED
I was so shocked that I went to check the address that I posted
And true enough, NO UNIT NUMBER
WHAT THE F***?!?!?!

Seriously who can I blame?
Only me.
I really dont understand why why WHY will I actually NOT include my unit number
I mean I have been typing my address for so many times it's just like this simple thing and I don't even understand how did I even messed it up zz
So I arranged for another delivery and things should be fine.

Oh wait!
Guess what?
NO ONE WILL BE AT HOME
LIKE EVER!
Argh!!!
I seriously hate it when this happens
Why why WHY ISN'T ANYONE AT HOME?!?!?!
I have to work, my dad has to work,
My baby sis has school, my 2nd sister is never home because of school
And my mum too is NEVER HOME ARGH

So it's like no matter what kind of timing I set there is no way anyone will ever be at home to receive that 11.5kg parcel
So what can I do?
I asked for a redelivery and see if they are able to send it before noon,
Since I start work at 1230, and was hoping maybe they will be able to send it in the early morning.
The guy said that it can only be confirmed tomorrow, since it's already like after office hours,
And asked me to call them at 830am tomorrow

So I had to go out and meet Eliza at 730pm, so I went off to bathe,
And when I'm back 2 MISSED CALLS FROM UNKNOWN NUMBER
DAMMIT DAMMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!!
Fedex actually CALLED BACK!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!

Why why WHY DIDN'T I BRING MY PHONE INTO THE BATHROOM?!?!!
So now I don't even know if they can or can't send my parcel in the morning
And oh wait! My agent actually mailed 2 parcels to me!
One EMS and one Fedex parcel
OH WOW!!
NOW MY EMS PARCEL IS FLOATING OUTSIDE WITHOUT A UNIT NUMBER TOO!!
NICE ONE!!!

So I called up Speedpost and told them about my situation,
And that stupid Auntie or whoever that talked to me was like
"Your parcel is already on delivery!! Call back tomorrow!"
Then I'm like "Erm wait! But there's no unit number! So I wouldn't even at my card!"
"Ya I know! Doesn't matter just call back tomorrow and arrange with them!"
What the hell so rude lar!
I swear I almost screamed at her lor seriously zz
If not for Meiyan's angelic face down there calming me down I would've just exploded at her LOLOLOL

So yea tomorrow I have to call up EMS also zzz
I feel so sad for the postman lor seriously,
Lugging my heavy parcels and making all these wasted trips T____T

So went for a soccer match,
Not to be mean but since I am on an unlucky streak,
I kind of got a feeling that the team I am supporting won't get to win T____T
And true enough, they lost by 2-1
Gomenasai~~ I brought my bad luck to you guys T____T

After the match, it was soooo hot that I just want to go home,
Go to the MRT Station at my house and buy my favorite oreo ice blended bubble tea
And when it's finally my turn to buy my drink,
I eagerly went to the counter and said "Oreo crush without pearls"
And the person replied "Oh, ice blended drinks are unavailable today"
HOW NICE IS THAT?!!?!
ARGHHHHHHH!!

Seriously I bet you if I went gambling now whatever I bet on sure WON'T come out!
Seriously T_______T
Bahhhh
One good thing though,
Yiting told me that she called Hong Kong and they said that our tarp has passed the customs
Like finally?!?!?!
I don't understand why it took them to long to check our 2 innocent tarps ~.~
So well if nothing goes wrong it should reach next week
SHOULD

BAH~~
Considering my luck currently I wouldn't want to be so hopeful
It sucks =(

Maa brighter note, one Japanese guy actually came online and we're talking now so~ =X
hahahaha ok going off now cya~

Labels: , , ,


blogged @ Tuesday, April 13, 2010 12:24:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage