<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
新しい髪色!!


Hey yo~~
I'm back to blog again!!! =DDD
Well my exams will be coming soon..so I probably won't be blogging as much then
You know, I seriously thought that my exam was on the 3rd week of October,
Starting from 11th, but today in lecture, I heard from my friend that
IT STARTS ON THE 6TH
OMGOMGOMGOMG?!?!?!
I AM SO SCREWED LAA~~~
So apparently the 13th will be my last paper HAHAHA
I totally haven't start studying yet okayss T___T

やーほ!!
今日はまた更新しに来ます!!^^
もうすぐ試験だから、その時たぶんもう更新できないわ;;
実は試験は10月の3週間目と思ったけど、
今日友達から聞いた、試験は10月6日が始まる。。
ええええ????
まじか?!?!
3週間目試験が終わるそう。。><
うわああああ!!
全然まだ勉強してないよ!!!


Well~~ I just want exams to end soon!!
During that time I will be spamming my days in Merlion again MUHAHA
Recently I am always spending on the edge, that I have to use my savings T__T

まあ。。早く試験が終わりたい、
そのあとまたバイト三昧!!^^
最近お金は本当にぎりぎりで使ってるから。。まじ大変 ^^;


So yesterday I went to cut and highlight my hair =DDD
昨日髪を切って、ハイライトしました!

Photobucket

This is how I look before the highlight...
ハイライト前。。


Photobucket

After the highlight~~
Yes I highlighted red =X
ハイライトあと。。
ハイライトは赤いでやった><


Photobucket

HAHAHA This time I bet my boss will be angry again~~ T___T
Well~~ I'll try to work something out hohoho
今回また店長に怒られるかも><
まああ。。なんとかなー!!wwwww


Recently as some of you know, ok not everyone LOL
This is still news HAHA
But I have been listening a lot of w-inds. songs HAHA
And among those songs, I love Trial the best!!
That's why I decided to translate this song hehehe
Well as I was translating, there are really some parts which I don't understand
And my friends helped me, and explain it to me
You know who you are =) Even though you probably don't read this blog HAHA

最近w-inds.の曲は好きになったよ。。
そのなかに、Trialって言うの曲は本当に大好きです!!
だから歌詞はちょっと翻訳した。。
翻訳するとき、いろんなところは全然分からないけど、
友達が説明もらった。。本当にありがとうです!!;;
彼達はこのブログは読んでないけどなーwww


Alright~ Here's Trial - w-inds.!!!!!!
はーい、これはw-inds.のTrialです!!!



Trial - w-inds.

Nando datte okiagaruyo
Taoretemo itakutemo
No More Tears saigo, nagasu namida wa
Kuyashii toki janai, ureshii toki
Doesn't matter how many times, I'll still stand up
Even if I fall, even if I'm in pain
No more tears, the final tears that you shed
Would not be a time of regret, but of happiness

Yume wo ou koto wa tokiori "kenjitsusa" to magyaku
"Sainou" nante futashikade sugu ni risshou dekinai
Dare mo kizutsukezuni machi wo deta wake janai
Demo kimeteta hoshou nadonai ashita ni kakete yuku to
Chasing after your dreams is sometimes anything but "steady"
"Talent" is just unreliable, and it can't be proven straight
It's not like anyone has ever left town without getting hurt
But I've decided to take my chances towards the unknown tomorrow

Hashiri dashita yume eto, tada
Boku dake no tame janai
Genjitsu wa omou yori amaku wa naku tsurai kedo
Kyou no boku wa kinou yori mo
Sukoshi dake tsuyoi hazu
No More Tears tsuyogari wa itsudatte
Boku no senaka sotto atoshi suru
I'm running towards my dreams, however
It is not just only for me
The reality is not easy as I thought, it's painful but
I know that who I am today,
Is a little stronger that how I was yesterday

No More Tears By pretending to be strong has always
Softly been pushing me forward

Chikara dashikirenakattari
Dareka to kurabetari
"Jishin" nante ayafuya de zutto tamote wa shinai
Nando, akiramekake nimotsu matometa darou
Demo iiwake dekinakattayo...jibun jishin ni dake wa
Unable to bring out the best in me,
I start comparing myself to others,
"Confidence" is just ambiguous, and it doesn't last forever
I wonder how many times have I given up and packed my bags up
But, I can't make any excuses..at least not to myself

Donna kyou mo donna kako mo
Asu no yume egaiteku
Ukeirete norikoete
...imi wa kitto mitsukaru sa
How today is like, and how the past is like
Will paint out the dreams of tomorrow
Accepting it, and crossing over it
You will definitely discover the significance of everything

Ame wa agari yoru wa akeru
Kono sora wa hateshinai
No More Fears genkai wa itsudatte
Fu no kokoro ga kizuku yowasa dakara
The rain has stopped, and the dawn is arriving
This sky goes on endlessly
No More Fears Because limits are always
Built up only through the weaknesses of your heart

Itsuno hi ni ga konna hibi wo
Itooshiku omou kana
Mune hatte boku no ko ni tsutaerareru...sore kurai
Someday, looking back at these days
Will they feel precious to me?
Being proud of myself, I can tell my children about it..just about that

Nando datte okiagaruyo
Taoretemo...taoretemo
No More Tears saigo, nagasu namida wa
Kuyashii toki janai...ureshii toki
Doesn't matter how many times, I'll still stand up
Even if I fall, even if I fall
No more tears, the final tears that you shed
Would not be a time of regret, but of happiness

何度だって起き上がるよ
倒れても 痛くても
No More Tears 最後、流す涙は
悔しい時じゃない …嬉しい時

夢を追うことは 時折 “堅実さ” と真逆
“才能” なんて不確かで すぐに立証できない
誰も傷付けずに 故郷(まち)を出たわけじゃない
でも決めてた 保障など無い明日に賭けてゆくと

走り出した夢へと、ただ
自分(ぼく)だけのためじゃない
現実は 思うより 甘くはなく辛いけど
今日の僕は 昨日よりも
少しだけ強いはず
No More Tears 強がりは いつだって
僕の背中 そっと 後押しする

実力(ちから)出し切れなかったり
誰かと比較(くら)べたり
“自信” なんてあやふやで ずっと保てはしない
何度、諦めかけ 荷物まとめただろう
でも言い訳できなかったよ …自分自身にだけは

どんな今日も どんな昨日(かこ)も
明日の夢描いてく
受け入れて 乗り越えて
…意味はきっと見つかるさ
雨は上がり 夜は明ける
この空は果てしない
No More Fears 限界は いつだって
負の心が築く弱さだから

いつの日にか こんな日々を
愛おしく思うかな
胸張って 僕の子に伝えられる …それ位

何度だって起き上がるよ
倒れても …倒れても
No More Tears 最後、流す涙は
悔しい時じゃない …嬉しい時


Nice right!!!!!!!
I seriously love this song HAHA
And recently I am like super in love with Ryohei!!
He is obviously not the lead singer =DD
He's the guy sitting at the left side under the tree,
The guy standing in the middle when they opened the book hehehe
I love his dance, and he dances really well!!
How I wish I can dance like him T___T
Ahhh~ when can I start dancing again?!?! T___T

これはめっちゃいい曲でしょう!!!
本当に大好きわ!!
最近本当に涼平のこと好きになったよー
彼踊るのは本当に上手です!!
彼みたいになりたいなー
いつまた踊れるな。。


Alright, that will be all for today I guess~
Next week is Stock Take so I'm gonna be like reallly busy =((
I hope I can get the energy to study after that~
I'm seriously damm worried now T___T
Alright cya~~~~^^

はーい今日は多分もうこれ以上!!><
来週バイトはすごく大変になるから。。
勉強できればいいな。。ちょっと心配ね。。><
じゃ。。またね!!^^


さっき寝るとき、あなたの名前ちょっと見た。。
君と全然話さなかったけど。。
最近元気?本当に気になるけど、
君と話すの勇気は全然出せない
無視されたらきっとまた傷つけるから。。
いつかまた話してくれないか?
君の事やっぱ忘れられない。。

Labels: , ,


blogged @ Wednesday, September 22, 2010 9:37:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage