<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
In the Red - w-inds.


Hey hey~~~ I'm baccck!!
Hahaha I know I said I won't update until my exams end...
HAHA sorry! XD

やーほ!!
また戻りました!!
試験終わる前もう更新しないって言ったのにwww
すいません!!><


Well, recently I think I worked too much LOL
Finally I will stop working after today!!
And I will concentrate on studying muhahaha!
And yeaa here I am to update! =D

まあ。。最近バイトなんかやりすぎなーww
今日からやっと休みです!!^^
だからちょっと更新しに来る =D


As you guys know, recently I have been listening to w-inds. songs
And so today I'm gonna introduce another song!!!
HAHAHA It's called In the Red!!
I have been listening to this song for around a week,
But since I don't really understand the lyrics,
I decided to translate this song since I'm quite free today =D

皆もご存知で、最近私はw-inds.の曲好きになったね、
だから今日もまた一つ曲紹介します!!
タイトルはIn the Redです!
1週間くらい聞いたけど、歌詞の意味はあまり分からないから
今日はちょっと暇ので、歌詞を翻訳しました!!


Even though recently I have been listening to lots of dance numbers,
But I guess I still love slow and emo music LOL
And I can listen to them and slowly fall asleep as well LOL

ダンスナンバーが好きだけど、
やっぱ暗い曲が最高やなー
聞きながら全然寝落ちれる!!ww 


And so....
Here's In the Red by w-inds.!!!! ^^
とゆうわけで、 どぞ!!w-inds.のIn the Redです!!!

PS: The photo inside the video, RYOHEI IS BLOND!!!! HAHAHAHA I seriously love Blond hair-ed guys XDD

PS: ビデオ中の写真の涼平は金髪です!!!カッコイイ!!金髪はマジ好きやで!!><





In the Red - w-inds.

Hakikuta bireta sneaker to
Surari Blue Jeans de
Itsumo ookii na koe de waratteta kimi mo ima wa...
Tired of these worn out sneakers and
These slim blue jeans
Even you, who always laughed in a loud voice, has now

Kizutsuku koto ni mo narete
Tsukuri wari mo shinayaka ni
Kikazaru kimi ga nazeka setsunakute
Gotten used to being hurt
And that fake smile is so flexible too
You are all dressed up, yet why are you so in pain?

Living in the red
Nakigoto nante hitokoto mo
Kuchi ni shinai kimi no
Namida wo boku wa shitteiru yeah...
Living in the red
None of the things like whining even
Came out from your mouth
And I know all about your tears yeah..

Living in the red oh...
Setsuna demo ii
Dakishimete sou tsubuyaku kimi wo
Doushiyoumonai omoi ga kogashite ah...
Living in the red
Living in the red oh...
Even if it's just for a moment
I'll hold you, as you mutter
As I am powerless to these burning feelings ah...
Living in the red

Otona ni naru koto de ikutsu
Jibun nakushite shimatta no
Aru hi kimi wa totsuzen ni tachitomatteita you said
Ever since we became adults, how many times
Have we completely lost ourselves?
And one day, you suddenly stood still you said

"Konna kutsu daikirai" tte
Heel wo houri nagetanda
Suashi no hou ga zutto jiyuu ni nareru tte
"I hate these shoes"
And tossed the heels away
Saying that being barefooted will allow you to be free

Living in the red
Nemuri ni ochita
Kimi no houhou tsutau namida wa kitto
Boku shika shiranai kanashimi no...shizuku
Living in the red
I fell asleep
The tears along your cheeks are definitely
Drops of sorrow that is only known to me

Living in the red oh...
Mezameta toki
Hitosuji mo hikari mienakutatte
Futari sotto yorisoutterareru nara
Don't worry...
Living in the red oh...
When I wake up
I can't even see a beam of light
If the both of us can softly embrace together
Don't worry...

Kurikaesu kurashi no naka de
Futari yume miteta yasuragi mo
Mujou na hodo genjitsu wa tayasuku ubatte
Kiete yuku Oh...yeah...
Within the repeated days that we live in
The dreams of tranquility that we see
Has been taken away so easily by the harsh reality too
And it's slowly disappearing Oh...yeah...

Living in the red
Kimi sae ireba
Mou nanimo ushinau mono nado nai sa
Hakanasa wa hitsuzen no akashi yeah...
Living in the red
If you are here
There is nothing else that I will lose
This transience is the inevitable proof yeah...

Living in the red oh...
Mezameta toki
Hitosuji mo hikari mienakutatte
Futari sotto yorisoutterareru nara
Don't worry...
Living in the red
Living in the red oh...
When I wake up
I can't even see a beam of light
If the both of us can softly embrace together
Don't worry...
Living in the red


In the Red - w-inds.

履きくたびれたスニーカーと
すらりブルージーンズで
いつも大きな声で
笑ってた君も 今は…

傷つくことにも慣れて
作り笑いもしなやかに
着飾る君が
なぜか切なくて

Living in the red
泣き言なんて ひとことも
口にしない君の
涙を僕は知っている yeah...

Living in the red oh...
刹那でもいい
抱きしめて そうつぶやく君を
どうしようもない思いが焦がして ah...
Living in the red

大人になることでいくつ
自分失くしてしまったの
ある日君は突然に
立ち止まっていた you said

「こんな靴大嫌い」って
ヒールを放り投げたんだ
素足の方がずっと
自由になれるって

Living in the red
眠りに落ちた
君の頬 伝う涙はきっと
僕しか知らない哀しみの…しずく

Living in the red oh...
目覚めたとき
ひとすじも
光見えなくたって
ふたりそっと寄り添ってられるなら
Don't worry...

繰り返す暮らしの中で
ふたり夢見てた安らぎも
無情なほど現実は
たやすく奪って
消えてゆく Oh...yeah...

Living in the red
君さえ居れば
もう何も 失うものなど無いさ
儚さは必然の証 yeah...

Living in the red oh...
目覚めたとき
ひとすじも
光見えなくたって
ふたりそっと寄り添ってられるなら
Don't worry...
Living in the red


Nice right!!!!! LOL
I seriously love this song! LOL
Well next year I'm definitely going to Japan again
But somehow I really wanna catch w-inds. live! T___T
Ryohei~~~~~~~!!!!!! ♥♥♥ LOL

ほら!!いい曲でしょう??><
本当に大好きよ!!
なんか来年絶対日本に行くけど、
もし行ったらウィンズのライブ行きたい!!!;;
涼平くん~~~~!!!!♥♥♥ ww


ALright I'm off to study now!!
I'll make sure I do my best!!
Well the exam has not started yet,
But I know that it will end soon! HAHA
Alright cya~~ *waves*

はーい
じゃ今勉強します!!!
頑張るわ!!!試験まだ始まらないけど、
もうすぐ終わると思う!!ww
はーいバイバイ!!ノシ

Labels: , , ,


blogged @ Thursday, September 30, 2010 7:04:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage